Monday, December 25, 2006



Today's Christmas Eve! Haha, it makes no difference from last year. I was sitting alone and the only person who was on msn was eb. This year there are quite a number of people in my msn list who are still online at this time of the day. Heh. I'm not the only one.

Woke up quite early this morning, haven't been sleeping well last night. Feel tired now, lack of sleep, and busy doing things and running errands earlier today. Met Xiang Yong [aka the "li shi you jiu" soy sauce brand] at the bus stop at Tanah Merah Mrt station, you see, he's driving. Heh. I took some pictures of him, it looks unglam, even he himself also know. Hahahaha. So I walked to there to wait for him, and some people don't have the sense of punctuality. Make me wait so long! Hahahaha. Anyway, ["kan zai he got car de fen shang".. just kidding], we went to Marine Parade [Parkway] to pick up my log cakes. Sigh! 4 loggies! Me gosh. He was gonna get a shirt or something, that's why shun bian send me there, hor peng yiu? Hehehe.

His driving skills is not really that atrocious, except for the part that him being a "direction/road-idiot", or rather being no sense of direction. He told me that his car was red, and after I saw his message, there were 3, 4 cars that were red in colour. -.- Okay. So they are not the one. When I got into the car, I strapped on the safety belt first, cos I told him "it's safer for me to do so, cos you just pass wan, I abit doubt your skill." Lolx. He tried to scare me by jerking the car, and he don't even know how to get to Parkway from my house. He wanted to go by another route, which I think is longer. So I guided him the shorter way and he's like.. Orhhhh. [Walao, ni zhe ge lu chi.. :p] It jammed along the way to Parkway, and seriously, the jam is really... wicked. Tsk tsk. I got down the car and went to Breadtalk to collect the 4 cakes... Imagine!! My goodness. He waited outside, but I don't know why he go ahead into the carpark and look for parking. The queue was so so so darn long. Aiyiyi. When I got everything I need, he found a parking lot and he came down and helped me carry the stuff. Aww, such a nice, sweet guy. [Oei, like that can anot? Good enough? Lolx] Well. There are some other things I can't reveal, cos it's a secret. Heh heh.. Or else I'll get it from him, and you won't be able to see my blog entries again. Back to where I was telling you. Oh yeah. He told me that his car was at the seventh storey. Like that's the top of the building, man! -.- tsk. And it was raining the whole day, nothing but wetness on and along the streets.

XY sent me home going by ECP, yeah. I'm his street directory. Don't even know where to exit. I don't blame him. It's his 10th day passing his driving test. :DDD I feel that I'm really mean huh. Cos I keep "suan-ning" him. But I don't think he'll get offended, cos by right if I still remember... he's my creditor. He owes me money. Correct or anot: Creditor? or Debtor? Die. Accounts fail. Sigh.

Was supposed to celebrate Christmas at some place tonight, but have no idea why suddenly had a change of plans. Tootie asked me to join him and his relatives at his aunt's home for Christmas celebration, but I didn't turn up. I will feel awkward. And also my mom's at home alone, it won't be nice of me to leave her alone, at least I'm with her.. cos if not I'll be worried if anything happens. Anyway, I'm gonna meet him tomorrow and pass him his X'mas gift, since he bought me that pair of mango three quarts.

YAY! Tomorrow I'm out for dinner, don't think will be home early... Still troubled over that to wear. Thanks to XY who gave the lame suggestion to wear either very formal: a night gown, or a very super duper casual, least formal wear: pyjamas. Thanks for the suggestions, pal. -.- [Very cold already, don't need to add more ice on ice water.. LOL]

Think this is what I have for the day. OH oh oh! And the very first thing I did yesterday, it's much better today. hee. Nice. =)

Pics are up!!

The orange triangle with yellow background.. with..

Mr Xiang Yong driving...

without his shoes on!! [I think you can't see.] No wonder the car got a smell. LOL


Look at the loggies! yummy!!
White wine..
White!!!!! The $29.90 one is better.
*[PS: XY, you know what to do liao hor? hee.]
It's 52 minutes to Christmas, so I wish everyone reading or not reading my blog a really very Merry Christmas! Hope you guys out there have a wonderful time and are enjoying yourselves endlessly in this joyous festive season. =)