My goodness. It's raining in the night, morning... So far not raining now. Yesterday was a miracle, it didn't rain in the day. Woo~ Okay. Let me just update with things yesterday and today, although it is seemingly similar to the post every other day.
For yesterday[Wednesday], as usual, I did nothing the whole day, not even case study and everything. My mom drove me to school in the morning, and she was like going to Uncle Fook there to have the car repaired, and as it was too early, so she roamed around the school, to North Canteen and I joined her soon after MR Tan came and mark our attendence. Hmm.. Oh. Asked ah ji to go gym she didn't want. In the end we just ended up stoning and rotting in IBRC.
That "Axxxx", she is really horrid. I'm just trying to control myself from being angry and shooing the hatred I have in her. I mean, she isn't a really bad soul, but she got this too straight forward and never think before she says and ... argh!! whatever you can think of her is her lah. I really can't stand her manz! What is wrong with you??? And she keeps calling me "Bxxx Fxxxxx" which I so hate it! I have a name, OKAY! Sigh. I think I just have to keep cool. I shan't let her ruin my day. Oh.. And Raymond Wong, he is really... how should I describe.. Should I use strict? My god. He actually like went to Phua and ask her about the attendence list cos he smelled something fishy going around in BSU. Yes. The fishy thing is that some of the people just asked the ones who are leaving at 6 to sign out for them. Ever since Steven is gone, the BSU attendence is like full and like everything has gone chaotic. I don't know, it's just my opinion. I mean, it isn't fair to the others especially when you come in early at 8 plus, then ask someone to sign out for you, and you don't have to do anything... Sigh. I am really.. clueless.
Tootie is back! I bought him M.B's chocolate cos he helped me in my MMD project the other day. It's not cheap, but I think it's good. Very ex huh. I'm thinking whether to buy for xxxx's birthday, which is coming so damn soon. [sorry, names can't be published due to protect erm.. their names and.. err.. I don't think they want to reveal themselves too] Well, whatever. It's Christmas! Don't "ji jiao" too much. Hahaha. That one can wait.
For today, I went gym with Faizal this morning, and my god. My very first time in the gym in school! Aiyiyi!!! So embarrassing. I was like a total noob there, cos I didn't know how to use the equipment and things. But it was really fun, except the fact that I dropped my phone and I was the only girl there. HAahaha. Aiyo! Wanted to wait for ah ji, but she's doing some... erm.. sxxxxxx at the other side of Singapore, and asked me to wait for her cos she also wanna hit the gym... [ah, finally] and now I'm like, kinda worn out and lazy to go again. Haiz. Now is like 1316hours, and she's still not back yet!!! And I haven't had my lunch.. Only had my "just-in-case" biscuits if I'm super hungry. Haha. Oh well. I just hope I can survive throughout the day, cos I didn't bring my warm pink PUMA jacket. Haha. BLog again. ;)
2041 hours:
Went to the gym again, this time round with ah ji in the afternoon. Heh. Managed to run and cycle for 40 minutes on the whole, and boy, I feel refreshed. I'm like super enthu today. Hee.
Christmas is round the corner.. Meaning I've got my new New Year resolution to think about... But for now, I just wanna live the life I have now. I'll playback everything on the last day of 2006. Another year of memoirs.
Pictures are up!!






<< Home