Saturday, December 23, 2006


Today is a beautiful day. The air in the morning was so fresh, and I love the feeling that the cooling wind brushed past my skin. Nice. Anyway, I reached 1 minute before my supervisor came in to take our attendence. Raymond Wong actually. Mr Tan went P.L with team 2. And R.W was like "Okay, so you guys know what you have to do right?" and we were like, "Ya, we got case studies to work on." And after he went off, and we were having the time of our lives. Everyone started to roam, find their companians, have breakfast.. You name it all. We don't have time management at all. Where we wanna go, we go. We don't ask permission like, "Er mdm, can we go lunch/loo/wherever?" No. We just open the bleedy door, and open another and head off to the place. Yeap. Super slack.

Later, me and Sean went to jog on the tracks in school, and I managed to run 4 rounds. I really can't make it seriously. My god. My 2.4 is a goner. We were supposed to go play badminton first, then go jogging, but he for some reason can't unlock the locker, so later Faizal helped him to do it after our jogging session ended. Heh. Badminton time! Long time haven't play that sport, and my arms are aching! Oh man. But seriously, it was really fun. Except that the sole of my shoe almost came off. It's still hanging there! Aiyah!! Yesterday was ah ji, today's me. Made me so panicked, cos this morning I was telling myself to bring a pair of slippers just in case. Sigh. I forgot about it cos I was rushing to school. Damn. It left me with no choice, so I called my mom and begged her to come fetch me, cos I simply can't take the train home [long journey] with my sole flipping out.


After lunch, me and Sean went to library to watch movie... Hahaha! We watched "The way home", which I already watched before when I was in Sec 2, but forgotten the name. It's a Korean movie, and it's my fave. =) So we managed to kill 3/4 of our day and went back to our class to slack for a couple more hours before we sign out. Crap a little, and msn the whole while, while others used a star cushion to play dodge ball... In the class! Sigh. How boring can they get huh. Hahaha.


When my mom fetched me at 530pm, she told me that Uncle Leong's dad passed away. So sad. [My deepest condolences.] Remind me of por por. Whenever I walk by the back gate, it really reminds me the funeral there 6 months ago. Exactly 6 months ago. I miss you, my dear granny.