I didn't realise how lucky I am, until today.
You see, this morning, while I was getting ready to go to my dental appointment at 11 when tootie texted me and asked if I wanna meet him at Parkway, to get some stuff from Adidas [which indeed I'm gian-ing for weeks]. I agreed and we set the time to meet at about 12. My appointment was at 11am. The moment I reach the clinic, I went in immediately [cos I was on the dot. Hee], so I messaged him saying that I would be early, like 1130am, which I was! The procedure took less than half an hour and I was like trying to "tu" my time but I still reach Parkway at 1130am. Sigh! I called tootie and I expected him to say that he's on his way but guess what? "I'm still at home." BIG sigh. Okay. So I waited for him at the bus stop like a moron for 45 minutes. 45 minutes!!! Just imagine. I'm such a person that if you don't turn up within 10 to 15 minutes, I'll go home. In other words, I'm impatient. To my surprise, I waited for 45 minutes. [Yeah, I did grumble a little, show a little attitude :p] Maybe it's the discount he has from Adidas, that's why I waited. I almost screamed at him manz. I've never waited for people alone for like three quarter hours.
I didn't have cash with me, and we went lunch together. He had his "cai fan", and he bought me Pearly Soya Milk. It rained [as usual] heavily, but it became lighter, and we went to Sam's aquarium to see puppies. They're incredibly adorable. My god. Then... we went to the shopping centre there, and this is the first time, the very first time I've shopped in Parkway for about 5 hours. He wanted to go to Adidas, and we passed Mango so I went in to take a look. Remember the other day I wanted to buy a pair of shorts and my mom just nagged at me? Yeah. I bought it. Finally. I tried a dress initially, but it looked way weird on me, so I went hunting for shorts. Alas! I saw this three-quarter pants and the shorts I saw at Marina Square the other day, I tried them on. Heh. He said the 3/4 one looked good on me, and he paid the pair of pants when I went browsing! He bought me that manz!!! Oh my god. I felt so bad. I was like telling him I still want the other pair and he paid for both! Haiyah! Anyway I'm gonna pay him back for a pair.
Thank you so much tootie! What a lovely Christmas present. He spent a lot on gifts too. Sigh. Then we went Adidas, and I settled for a pair of running shoes, another Chirstmas gift from my old man! Yay! His ex-manager wasn't in when we were there first time, we went to walk around and went back again. He bought this nice jacket, which I think it's "okay only lah", for 109 bucks, no kidding, a water bottle and a bag for his sis. Gosh. I feel so lucky. Pants from Mango. It's what I've always wanted. To tell you the truth, I'm still "gian-ing" for other stuff. heh.
We went to Coffee Bean and ordered Belgium Chocolate ice blended. MY GOD. Delicious manz. *floating*
After purchasing his stuff, we decided to go home, cos it was about 5. Actually wanted to do my thing in the afternoon cos there's no French lesson for this and next week, but never mind anyway. Peng yiu bought the wine already. Ahahaha. I did something for the first time, and it turned out to be quite good.. for a first timer. I shall try it again tomorrow.
I feel so good today! I'm so happy. I got the things I wanted, and X'mas is coming... Can't wait for Monday to come. =)



<< Home