How do you like it? =)
Oh my god!!! YAY!!! I can finally blog, after 2 days!!! My goodness gracious me! I miss my blog! I'm so glad that the net is finally working now. I love you man, blog. Muaaaack! =))
This entry will be a super long one, I think, because of the past 2 days can't blog. SO sad huh. All my friends can log into the net and I was like the only one who can't. Earthquake in Taiwan huh. Caused me misery! And also cause my peng yiu to be miserable, cos he said he missed my daily blogging so much :)), and also the things I suan him. heh. I didn't know I had such loyal reader! Bu kui shi wo de peng yiu :)
[PS*Peng yiu, today's your lucky day! I have decided not to suan you in today's entry :p]
Right. On Wednesday:
If I recall correctly, it rained, and I was like by 10 minutes for school, which... luckily Mr Tan haven't come into the project room to take attendence. He came in after awhile later and talked about the earthquake thingy which I wasn't aware of that time. He was really "lor sor", talked for so long, like giving a speech or something. Sigh. So he said everywhere was affected, can't go online and that.. Until I went to IBRC to like try using the com to sign into msn, then I realised it's really... gone case. It was still in the morning! What the hell am I supposed to do man!? Ah ji said she can't log into msn too. We were like, ah. Dead. Until 6pm!!! We met donnie and Sab to go lunch, although we already had ours, walked twice to South Canteen. Heh. After that, we went to IBRC to, ah, as usual, bond, and cam whored in the toilet. One word. Unglamourous. Cos really, there was nothing to do! I'm so glad that this whole thing is almost or maybe I don't know, over... And I can like blog and go online. Hurry up and fix it, people!
In the late afternoon, PENG YIU came, about 4. I remember that! Hee. He came up and took a look at the "girl in green, that addresses me by that term". He drove here, of course! He drove me and ah ji to AMK to walk around for awhile, and then went back to school. I bought the super nice "curry pok", and the suga melaka from Bengawan Solo and Pearly Soya Milk. =) No dinner for me! Haven't finish the log cake at home. Speaking of driving, surprise surprise XY! I got pictures of you =) They'll be up at the really end of the post. Oh!! I was also really lucky on Wednesday, seriously. I was wondering if I should take the risk to wear slippers to school or not, and in the end I wore shoes, cos somehow I think that Cindy Soh is back, and she is! My goodness. She walked past me and I was like "Heng ah, luckily I never wear slippers, if not I sure die." How lucky of me.
About 6, XY damn nice manz! Haiz.. HE SENT ME HOME!!!! PENG YIU! Kam xia! I didn't have to squeeze with the crowd in City Hall and all. I didn't have to rush home to watch Tian wai fei xian. I'm so obsessed with that show! Dong Yong is such a hottie =) [DOn't you agree with me, Donnie?] Wanted to blog after the show ended, but so unfortunately the connection is down, so I slept at 840pm. Early!
Yesterday [Thursday]:
Was a super bored bored dull dull day. In the morning, me and Faizal went to play badminton and the game last for like 20 minutes, cos I was pespiring so profusely and didn't even bring another shirt to change. My other team mates from BSU came too, and haha, we had fun. :) If you say BSU isn't fun, that's not totally true, cos at least the people are fun! Me and ah ji "self - breaked" until about 3. We needed something to do to kill time. Yes. After lunch we went up to the library, and stayed there for a couple of hours before we return. BOring boring!
Internet was still down. OH!! I took my block leave and flexi-leave already! If you don't see me in school, means I'm on leave! =)
Glad that the day ended, and wished that peng yiu can send me home again lah! Hahaha, joking lah. Interesting stuff happened on the way home, and yeah.. people whom I shared it with know lah, huh.. No need me to type the conversation again. Lolx.
TODAY:
WOO~ TGIF! Finally finally finally... It's been such a long wait. I came to school three days only eh. Thanks to M.S on a weekend that's why I had a day off. Doing picture editing now and 5.30 today, don't need to rush home again. Can just take my own sweet time. The day seems good, no rain but sun! YAY! It's out, it's out!!! Later there's pot luck with our PEM [but I still wish Mike Cheong was still here. He's my ou xiang :)]. That's all for now, will update again.
Our class gathering =)Yup. Am back home =) How glad. I can surf and log into msn successfully at home. Aw. Thank you to who-ever repaired the cables. It's still a little slow, but it's alright. The potluck session with our PEM and long time no see classmates were wonderful! We caught up with times and everything, and tomorrow Pei Tian and Lynn are going to France! Gonna miss them manz, and Felicia going to Germany next Wednesday. Sigh. Anyway, I wish them the best of luck there. So good huh, if I go I sure can't concentrate studying cos I'll be eyeing for and looking out for ang moh shuai ge[s]. Hahaha. People know me well you know what I mean huh. Lolx.
Mispelled word "project" [by ah ji]
Mispelled word "project" [by ah ji]Ah ji went out with her mates at BSU, and I went home for my 7pm chn U show.
[PS* Peng Yiu, look forward to looking your pic hor :p]
Parking
Walking up, but faceless [can't see his face lah, not mei you lian :p]
Drivng off!!
Sian 1/2. It just stopped loading half way.
My leave application site ;)

Haha.. Chilling out.. And that's the life in bsu



<< Home