Monday, January 01, 2007



Today went out with my dad. It's more like a father-daughter bonding day, without my mom. Yes, they are still not in good terms.

Initially, I asked my dad to bring me go bowling at his club, but then there was this tournament thing going on, the only timing that was avaliable is only after 10. Sigh. BUTTT!! There was this soccer table outside the bowling alley, so we played a game of footie! We played 2 rounds, and I won the second round with which one was own goal scored by sadly... me. Haha. In the end it was a 5-2. I won!!

Before we went to the club, we went to this Shanghainese restaurant and my, the xiao long tang bao was really REALLY good. Better than the Tanjng Pagar place.



Then... We went to Suntec, to hunt for Best Denki for a washing machine -.- . Okay. I told this old man of mine, that there isn't any Best Denki outlet but he won't believe me. So we went round and round, walked from building to building, asked the staff around... Sigh. Too bad.
Later, we went to People's Park to source for info cos I wanna go on a short trip during my one week block leave I took on week 8. =) I wanna go HK and TW, but it's like according to my information, HK is now winter and TW too, also plus the earthquake... Tsk tsk tsk.. Can't go anywhere man. So Daddy suggested Bangkok. Okay... well, that isn't a really a bad idea. Bad news. While in the middle of the show, there was this news thingy appear in the tv screen... There are 4 bombings in Bangkok. WTH. My trip is a goner. Now. Plan B. Don't know where to go. Everywhere is bombing and natural disaster-ing... My god... How to go?



I felt sometimes my dad is treating me really good, and it makes me like feel guilty of misunderstanding him. Am I in the wrong?


It's about an hour to 2007. I wanna thank all the people who helped me through all my ups and downs, abandoned me, cos I learnt the "art of gratefulness". Thank you, my friends, for being there. Hopefully next year it'll be a good year for me, I want to leave all my sorrows, hatred and sadness in 2006. Right this moment. It's been too hard for me. I want this whole thing to stop. Please.

I know you lied to me.