Thursday, January 04, 2007

Was really super lazy [now that everyone knows, omg.] to blog yesterday, cos I... err.. felt lazy. Heh. Nothing much really happened, only that I went out with ah ji and ninja mate. Woo~

WE actually went to the airport at around 130pm, to go for our long-awaited bowl of "Ban Mian" [cos it's really nice, don't believe ask the people] at the airport staff canteen. The last time I went there was like more than half a year ago. My god. The "ban mian yi ran shi na me de hao chi" :) . I even had the best soya bean drink and soya beancurd! It's like I've committed a sin if I don't eat them when I'm there. Hoho.
Do you believe me now? [concrete evidence hor! hahaha]
Well. I didn't much regret eating so much in the afternoon except that I wan bending forward a little cos I ate too much. Yeah. The feeling wasn't good, but I'm overall satisfied. Yummy stuff. hee.

We went over to the viewing mall place at T2, then to T1, took lots of funny pictures too! HAhaha. Reminds me of going to the airport to "zui xing" when they arrive in Singapore. Haha. Only that I didn't go to the extend of booking a cab and chase after them. Come to think of it, it's more of a child's play. HAhahaa, can't blame, that was during the years. My very first autograph session was at Suntec City the Fountain of Wealth, where I waited since 8 plus in the morning, for more than 12 hours to get you know whose autograph? ZAI ZAI. YES. Walao. He signed just a "zai" on the cd cover. My god. I can't believe it. It's like I didn't even benefit from anything. Ah, shucks. No more of this fanatic stuff. If 183 Club comes to Singapore, I wanna go. HaHAHAHHAA. How contrasting huh. LOL. ANyway, I didn't even know why I link until this autograph thingy. Hahaha. Must be crazy already :p

Peng yiu haven't come online for a few days... Only now this instant I see him online, cos everyone "kai xue le!" Muahahahaha. So SADDD huh, cos at home he can't tap on his neighbour's connection to go wireless.. NOW IN SCHOOL then online, aiyo.. Tsk tsk tsk.
Oh this morning I was late by 6 minutes.. [xi wang Mr Tan da fa ci bei don't mark me late hahaha] The reason was of this stupid driver, he is a bloody bastard manz. My mom on her signal to move in to the 3rd lane on the left to go to the AMK exit along CTE, and he just pressed his farking horn and "middle-fingered" my mom. WTH. I was unable to do anything, just prayed that that jerk crashes into the tree while driving. Haha, no lah, cannot be so evil. IF he walks he bangs onto the wall or glass, and bleeds, that's fine. =) HAHAHA.. Better not curse huh. My mom also BTH she pointed at him back and he surved and jammed brake in front of the car and the car behind was horning and what a bastard that bastard is manz. TMD KNN MFB SOAB. Now I'm really cursing. What a jerk, an ass, a "no cock pea eye bastard". Argh. 3rd day of 2007, can you believe it? Bleedy freaking cock eye ass.

Wanted to go gym with Faizal this morning, but I felt a little sian cos Mr Tan gave his so called speech for 1 solid hour... Man, tough guy. Okay. I'm just gonna stop here for the moment, going for lunch soon. =) Will blog again. Hee.