c'est moi.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Jia lat. I actually spent my whole afternoon watching Titanic instead of revising.
Haven't watched it the longest time ever, and it's really good. I love Leonardo! :)
posted by c'est colette! at
9:53 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Nowadays really getting lazier to blog, many thank...
My my, have I got loads of things to write. :)To d...
Sigh. Another day is almost over. I felt time pass...
Was really super lazy [now that everyone knows, om...
HEY!! Happy New Year everyone! Happy 2007! Woah. ...
Today went out with my dad. It's more like a fathe...
Appreciation.I just reached home, and am super exh...
How do you like it? =)Oh my god!!! YAY!!! I can fi...
This entry is specially dedicated in memory to my ...
My day off today! Right. I stayed at home the whol...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home