Monday, January 08, 2007



Nowadays really getting lazier to blog, many thanks to the household chores and lessons and slacking in school and sleeping late and getting up early for school. It got me all so exhausted. I got so sick of slacking so much that I seriously think it's not doing me any good. So I used that free time working out, keeping fit! Heh. At least I paid school fees to use the school's facilities. So last week I told you that I landed myself into shit, the internal client peoject, and my god. Sean is on block leave for the whole of next week! I'm like suppose to like cover for him and work doubles. Maybe. I don't know. Hope not. Heh. But he's gonna to be in the same state as me cos I'll be taking block leave the week after next :p So each of us will take turns to suffer. "Xian ku hou tian". Faizal wouldn't be in school either for the whole of next week, and I won't have any khakis to go gym next week! =(
Ah! School for the rest of the students started once again, another new term begins, and although there are a lot of people which makes the school not-so-dead, I don't quite feel used to it. Haha. Maybe we, the people doing TEP had too much fun in school, and we very much have the school and the "almost-quite empty-but-still-got-people" canteens to ourselves , so seeing a lot of people again was really weird. Hahaha. I don't mind if there's not a lot of people in school, so then at least there's place to sit during lunch break =) Anyway, school's really fun.

Yesterday French lessons resumed again, and I had waffles for lunch! The waffle is still so enchanting, like the aroma still stays in your mouth when you finished eating. Okay, I'm a little exaggerating here, but really. It's way nice. I had onion rings too, which I think I would be committing another sin if I'm there and not order it. French was really fun so far, except the fact that some of the words I forgot and it's like literally I gave them back all to Christelle. I forgot to email her my homework assignment cos I forgot what the topic was. Oh, there was this new student, an Indonesian guy. He looked old, as in around in his 30s but to much surprise, he's only 26. Tsk tsk tsk. Basically everyone was still the same, although there's some other people missing. Like that guy Allan, erm, the one whose hands trembled so "jia lat" the first time we introduced ourselves, and the Thai lady, also a lecturer in SDN. Hahaha. OH!! I just remember, my french classmate told me that his friend is teaching in NYP, SBM!! His name is Eddie Yong or Yang or something.. Teaching Stats. What a small world.

During the break, Christelle took out a bag of chocolates from her bag. She said those are Christmas chocolates from Lyon, her hometown, and they really are yummy! Seriously, yesterday was the one day that I ate so many fattening stuff. I took altogether 6 and ate all and save one for my mom. Hahahha. They are irresistable manz! Hahaha.

Chocolates from Lyon.

I just finished sweeping and mopping the floor, and there's so much "zhu cong" on the floor, because of the old painting that's on the wall for close to 19 years. So I have to like constantly sweep that small area there to keep it clean. Sigh. Mommy went to NTUC, and I have the house to myself. But she'll be coming home soon. I hope she comes back with my favourite ji dan gao.

I'm so worried about tomorrow, it's like 2 months back I went there and I have to go there again. What if I don't pass? My god. I'm seriously freaking out... I'm so so so scared. Wish me luck.