Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ahhhhh. Finally have the time and "gan jue" to blog today.


I know I haven't been blogging for a week, because I was partly lazy and busy too. This week is the second last week of my first stopover, and I think I will kinda miss it, yeah, the slacking life and everything, although slacking makes me sick. The whole week I have been late.. EVERYDAY manz. Can you believe it? I have been doing my personal selling too and yes!! Taking flexi leave everyday!! My daily leave was at 3 to 6pm, which I was supposedly to leave at 3, but I left 3 hours earlier!HAHA! I "eat" the BSU leave. :p I'm clearing my leave, and now I have 21 hours left for the next stopover, which is CSC.. WHICH I dread the most manz! But I don't think I will be worrying about anything other than the calls! Aurelia, Aggie, FY, Jas, Tharika and who knows! Everyone will be there! HaHAHA!

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which is today, were the days of NYP open house! Gosh! It's super crowded manz, especially on Thursday and Friday. Ah ji and me hardly have a space to move around in the atrium! We had to squeeze through and get out ASAP! Hahaha! Oh, by the way, I'm really proud of myself, I've already completed my personal selling report and summary report! That's a good start for me manz! Cos usually I would do things last minute but the past week I had been chionging and pia-ing the report like siao as early as 9am to as late as 11 plus.


Open house was so cool manz! I pretty much enjoyed it. I was there this morning, with some of my classmates doing morning shift duty. My god. Me and ah ji were stationed outside the auditorium by Miss Tee, and our job was to ask visitors to go inside to take a look, and 5 hours of standing, cos shift ended at 2. However, we were asked to go to the registration counter to help them out cos the crowd was getting bigger. Time definitly flies when you are busy. Haha. The students who were taking over from us came at 1345 hours, and I dilly dallied for about 15 minutes before rushing off to French Class at Newton. It was like about 6 stops away from YCK MRT station. It took quite awhile... Yeah. I thought I'd be late, but I didn't. I managed to get there on time! Luckily it wasn't raining. Hahaha.


By the time I reached there, I was so shagged and wished that class would just end right that instant. Gosh. I didn't have lunch and I "ren" until 7 plus, when I settled down and everything. My mom didn't cook, so I only had something simple. Terribly exhausted manz. Gimme a bed and I can just sleep forever manz.

-shagged out-
shall blog again manz.. Poof!
It can be really slack in BSU, you know. Just look at Faizal. :D

Over here these pics are ah leong, busy plucking out the stickers stuck on Jan's phone, and he's the litter bug!

Lastly, this pic is for my dearest ninja mate, donnie. It could be freaky, or rather coincidence, but don't scream. lol
I found it on the tee shirt yesterday manz!