Friday, January 12, 2007

Yesterday was a total fun day manz.

The day before was even better! I was home alone! Woo~ Whole house to myself, baby.

I felt so independent, *a clap for meself* cos I did everything on my own, cos my parents were away, and... yeah, I know the feeling of being tipsy yet drunk.

So let's talk about yesterday. I didn't blog because I felt so pissed when the window in my computer just closed suddenly, and I gave up blogging. Gotta reformat the computer soon. I can't even open my microsoft word and itunes, that's so infuriating!

In the morning, I woke up at 0551 hours, which is like super early and not-the-usual-time I would wake up. Went to the kitchen to switch on the heater cos it takes forever for the water to heat up. Sigh! I went back to bed again, for another about 9 minutes, until my aunt called at 6 sharp and the alarm in my mobile rang. I snoozed the alarm but I just woke up anyway, I don't wanna be late cos the approximate time from my house to school is about an hour by train. Tsk tsk. I left at 0645 hours, and walked to the Mrt station because the bus haven't arrived. The surrounding fresh air made me continued walking. While walking, I noticed a group of secondary school students hung around at the void deck before school. Remind me of the past. Haha. I thought these activities had already ceased but it didn't! Hahaha. Kids.

Initially me and ah ji decided to meet at YCK platform at 0815 to walk to school to together, but when I was at Braddell, she texted me a message and told me that she'd arrive 5 minutes later. It was about 0740. I'm early lah. Way early, as a matter of fact. I walked solitarily to school and reached my project room at 0805. None of the staff were here and I waited like 20 minutes more before Steven came and unlocked the doors. I was waiting outside at the very end. Mr Tan didn't come, he's sick. And we were supposed to do the FSI project and some admin stuff for the workshop. Due to the circumstances, I slacked the whole day? Wrong, half a day only. =)

I was on flexi-leave from 3 to 6 pm, and I went off at 12 plus. [See, half day]
Ah ji pushed her leave forward to Wednesday instead of Friday because of my sake [thank you ah ji]. We walked to AMK interchange and took 25 to Ubi to register my FTT, cos they closed the other time I took my test. Scary. The first time we took this double decker 25 together. Ah ji was so excited cos she hardly get to ride a double decker bus. After leaving Ubi, we asked the security guard, whom we initially thought that he was a malay, and when ah ji asked him which is the nearest mrt station and what bus to take, he replied in English. That's fine, right? Then he suddenly said "Actually where you all wanna go" in Chinese. We were stunned, especially ah ji, I can see her face change, like so shocked and helpless. Hahahha.! He told us to go across the road and take 51. HAhahaha. 51, another bus which we had never taken before, and it's a double decker. [Ah ji next time we take double decker bus, sure got ji hui wan] =)

In the bus, we were discussing what should we have for lunch, and decided on Sakae Sushi's buffet lunch as timing fitted perfectly for buffet. We ordered close to 23 plates of food and we kinda waste it as we didn't finish all the food. The manager was really rude, he said "next time don't waste the food" when we asked for the bill. Wah, some customer service! Didn't they implemented the "GEMS" thingy? But I'd never wanna have buffet again. I overate, and on the verge of throwing up! I was so full that I could even stand upright, sit up straight and walk properly. I felt so horrible! I'm like suffering. The feeling of "ku-ness" portrayed on my face. I thought maybe a walk would made me feel better but it didn't! I felt worse. I seriously needed a place to sit down and "huan he xing qing". We went back to the air-conditioned shopping mall and rest for a while before heading home.

Before we left the place, we "xiang3 yong4" [not you hor peng yiu! :p] the toilet in the "Intercontinental Hotel". When we went out of the toilet, oh gosh, this is so embarrassing: I forgot to zip up my shorts. I hope no one saw! SO AWKward manz! I cried ah ji for help. Hahaha. I got it zipped up, no worries. =) Wah, pai seh sia.

Ah ji got up to the bus first, cos her bus arrived first, thanks to the traffic light. Mine came no later, and I reached home at 645 pm. Didn't have any dinner either. Too full. Slept at 11 after watching Extreme Makeover on tv.
A little change could cause drastic changes in your entire life.

And for today, ah ji's having flexi and I'm not.. Thanks to the FSI project. There's a sharing session at 3, and I'm excused from it, Thanks to the FSI project. Mr Tan's not here cos he's sick, hope he gets well soon. Talk less, sir. Will blog later. It's only 0953 in the morning. :)