Ahhhh. Had a little glass of sparkling wine, which you called it "champagne", yes yes, just a tiny little glass before bedtime, but after having that drink, I feel wide awake. Now.
Sigh! The week is ending, which I so dread of it, cos my block leave is officially coming to an end, and next week is the 9th week of BSU. I will miss the life here manz. I have lots of freedom there. =D
So, today, I decided to spend my time "wisely" which I think I'm not. I first met ah ji in YCK Mrt station, despite having block leave this week, and went back to IBRC to pay my so very overdue book that I borrowed last week. $2.50. What the hell. Haiz. Brought over some goodies for ah ji and Mr Tan, Hahaha. The others were like, "where's mine" Hahah.. Monday lah, huh. Went to find Shirley Tee for the open house tee and tell her that we're gonna help her out on Saturday. She told us that we're gonna have another MK0502 gathering! Hahaha. So psyched! After that, we went to North Canteen to buy my orange juice and ah ji's mei len bu yao ai, and off we went, to Plaza Sing.
We didn't know what to do, either to go shopping or whatsoever, so we decided to catch a movie. A HORROR MOVIE. [thanks huh, ah ji] Walao, this woman here huh... Sigh.. Cannot tahan her manz. I was like so dreading to watch the horror movie and I tried to persuade her to something like action or comedy. For the first time, I failed to do so. OKAYY. So we caught "Ghost Tunnel". My god. Like I was so dreading to watch it! We had about an hour to kill before the show started, and I went to collect my exam results from BMC and you know what? They told me that they have my name on the piece of paper but not my cert. Like what the hell?! Haiz. They said they'd call me an hour later but they didn't! Not until now! Stupid ass.
The show started about 4, and we smuggled Subway sandwiches into the cinema. Speaking of subway, the staff were really horrid, weren't pleasent at all! Like so impatient! My god, why don't Subway just fire that bloody staff? I had the specials for today, without the drink and cookie. I finished my portion just when the show was right about to start. Haha. "Gam gam ho".
I was like crying to ah ji that I wanted to chicken out and leave the cinema, but she didn't let me. So I should thank her for a gazillion to the power of infinity for making me stay to face my fear. How scary the movie was manz. The last horror movie I watched was "The maid", which was like how many trillion years ago lah! Haiyo. For the whole of 2 hours, I was covering my face with my hands, which went numb after so long and the freezing air con, hiding behind my bag and shutting my eyes super tight and trying to hide behind ah ji... My god manz! Really, I very the "buay steady". It's my weakest link, what can I do? The show was quite alright, cos I managed to peep through the gaps of my hands, haha. I deserved to be congratulated and a pat on my shoulders BECAUSE... I survived through the "2 hour scary ordeal". I told her to stand by her handphone and send me to the nearest hospital if I ever do get an heart attack watching horror movies. Well. I survived!
After the show, we went home, taking a bus home, as a matter of fact. We saw near the atrium that there was a meeting session with Louis Khoo and Rene Liu, but it was at 1930 hours, and it was like 1845 hours and we went home, cos there wasn't really a lot of things we could do at down town. And I suddenly realised that things in Singapore are so SO SO expensive!
Sigh. Maybe after Poly I might be going overseas to further my studies. Cos I realised that being away from home will lessen my worries, like I could concentrate to do the things more than I think of troubles that are bothering me. Like the past few days when I was away, I felt totally carefree, I just splurged my money on stuff, seeing lots of different people, and be myself. I don't really feel like coming home on the last day, cos I know my worries will come back as I placed them aside for the moment. Well, who knows? There's still another year to go. If I can't get into a local U, then it's bye bye home, bye bye worries, bye bye troubles, bye bye my dear spore friends, bye bye spore life, hello new people, hello new life, hello new school, hello new environment.
Tomorrow I'm going to my dental appointment. Haiz, my bracket fell off 2 weeks ago and it's not my fault this time. It's the doctor's. French Class is as usual tomorrow, and I haven't done any homework. My my. Am I so dead.
OH! People out there reading this paragraph, if you guys wanna buy CNY goodies, and YUM CHA[the dim sum place] vouchers and FLOWERS for VALENTINE'S DAY.... COME looking for ME, Okay!!?? It's my personal selling, please please please do buy form me. It's less than 50 bucks for 12 stalks of roses. Selling cheap here! Discounts, and everything!
Sigh! The week is ending, which I so dread of it, cos my block leave is officially coming to an end, and next week is the 9th week of BSU. I will miss the life here manz. I have lots of freedom there. =D
So, today, I decided to spend my time "wisely" which I think I'm not. I first met ah ji in YCK Mrt station, despite having block leave this week, and went back to IBRC to pay my so very overdue book that I borrowed last week. $2.50. What the hell. Haiz. Brought over some goodies for ah ji and Mr Tan, Hahaha. The others were like, "where's mine" Hahah.. Monday lah, huh. Went to find Shirley Tee for the open house tee and tell her that we're gonna help her out on Saturday. She told us that we're gonna have another MK0502 gathering! Hahaha. So psyched! After that, we went to North Canteen to buy my orange juice and ah ji's mei len bu yao ai, and off we went, to Plaza Sing.
We didn't know what to do, either to go shopping or whatsoever, so we decided to catch a movie. A HORROR MOVIE. [thanks huh, ah ji] Walao, this woman here huh... Sigh.. Cannot tahan her manz. I was like so dreading to watch the horror movie and I tried to persuade her to something like action or comedy. For the first time, I failed to do so. OKAYY. So we caught "Ghost Tunnel". My god. Like I was so dreading to watch it! We had about an hour to kill before the show started, and I went to collect my exam results from BMC and you know what? They told me that they have my name on the piece of paper but not my cert. Like what the hell?! Haiz. They said they'd call me an hour later but they didn't! Not until now! Stupid ass.
The show started about 4, and we smuggled Subway sandwiches into the cinema. Speaking of subway, the staff were really horrid, weren't pleasent at all! Like so impatient! My god, why don't Subway just fire that bloody staff? I had the specials for today, without the drink and cookie. I finished my portion just when the show was right about to start. Haha. "Gam gam ho".
I was like crying to ah ji that I wanted to chicken out and leave the cinema, but she didn't let me. So I should thank her for a gazillion to the power of infinity for making me stay to face my fear. How scary the movie was manz. The last horror movie I watched was "The maid", which was like how many trillion years ago lah! Haiyo. For the whole of 2 hours, I was covering my face with my hands, which went numb after so long and the freezing air con, hiding behind my bag and shutting my eyes super tight and trying to hide behind ah ji... My god manz! Really, I very the "buay steady". It's my weakest link, what can I do? The show was quite alright, cos I managed to peep through the gaps of my hands, haha. I deserved to be congratulated and a pat on my shoulders BECAUSE... I survived through the "2 hour scary ordeal". I told her to stand by her handphone and send me to the nearest hospital if I ever do get an heart attack watching horror movies. Well. I survived!
After the show, we went home, taking a bus home, as a matter of fact. We saw near the atrium that there was a meeting session with Louis Khoo and Rene Liu, but it was at 1930 hours, and it was like 1845 hours and we went home, cos there wasn't really a lot of things we could do at down town. And I suddenly realised that things in Singapore are so SO SO expensive!
Sigh. Maybe after Poly I might be going overseas to further my studies. Cos I realised that being away from home will lessen my worries, like I could concentrate to do the things more than I think of troubles that are bothering me. Like the past few days when I was away, I felt totally carefree, I just splurged my money on stuff, seeing lots of different people, and be myself. I don't really feel like coming home on the last day, cos I know my worries will come back as I placed them aside for the moment. Well, who knows? There's still another year to go. If I can't get into a local U, then it's bye bye home, bye bye worries, bye bye troubles, bye bye my dear spore friends, bye bye spore life, hello new people, hello new life, hello new school, hello new environment.
Tomorrow I'm going to my dental appointment. Haiz, my bracket fell off 2 weeks ago and it's not my fault this time. It's the doctor's. French Class is as usual tomorrow, and I haven't done any homework. My my. Am I so dead.
OH! People out there reading this paragraph, if you guys wanna buy CNY goodies, and YUM CHA[the dim sum place] vouchers and FLOWERS for VALENTINE'S DAY.... COME looking for ME, Okay!!?? It's my personal selling, please please please do buy form me. It's less than 50 bucks for 12 stalks of roses. Selling cheap here! Discounts, and everything!

<< Home