Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's Friday! Whooooo~ Time to party so hard manz!

Well, it's Friday alright, cos it's my last day in school and I will not be returning to school until a week later. YES!!! My block leave is finally here after such a long wait!!! Gosh! And I'm gonna have a long long break. Ah. Finally. I can't stand slacking in school anymore.

It has been raining for 2 days already. What a good weather to sleep in. And I've caught in the rain yesterday, outside school, man, you should see how the tunnel flood. My shoes were all wet! Ugh!

Mr Tan came back today, and we chionged the FSI project which was like supposed to start like yesterday, and J.T gave the 4 copies of excel spreadsheet file only yesterday at 545, close to 6?!! So me, Jason [pink pink] and 2 other people from DBI worked on them today. I was the blur one, cos I don't have the button in the excel to sort by "ascending" and "descending" order, partly on holiday mood :p So I was having a really hard time tallying the results. They finished like 15 minutes and I was still struggling with it, and Stef was a doll, she helped me with it. Thanks :)

In the afternoon, we went for the PS briefing again. Third round. My god. Selling CNY and V-day stuff. Damn lame, cos I don't even where to go seek for people manz. And the order form will be out next monday, which is like I won't be back until the week after next! Oh gosh! What a corrupted personal selling afterall. Who the hell would wanna buy a bouquet of flowers and new year goodies which delivers 2 weeks before New Year and the consumption period lasts only a month!?? What next? Yeah, the stupid summary, peer appraisal and personal selling report is like so due 29/01 lor! [Ta ma de]
After briefing, we went back to our project rooms to talk, what we called it "bonding session". Hahah. That's when we came up with calling each other by our chinese names. For example, "Yu Hui" as "hui hui" that kind. Hahahaha. Jason's name is really funny. We called him "bing bing". Donnie came to ibrc to check on her MMD project which I think they chionged like nuts. And after we signed out, me and ah ji walked to AMK, initially to look for tootie to return the money I owed him, cos he wanted to lunch in school with me in the morning, but I texted him saying that I wouldn't be free. And I think he's angry. He talked to me coldly. Gosh. I don't know why the hell am I pissing everyone's ass off. I didn't do this intentionally, neither it's my fault. The project happened to come by what. Sigh.

I think I am gonna stop blogging here. No mood already.
Damn. I forgot to return the book I borrowed from IBRC and it's dued today and I brought it. Damn. DAMN. DAMN!!!! ARGH! What the hell is wrong with me?!