Ho ho ho! I'm back! Back from my short getaway trip! =) Have I got A LOT of things to write.
Okay. I just found out I got into CSC, which is like I'm so dreading it! Oh my god. The worst thing is, that stupid admin is also there! Argh! 10 more weeks to see her face... Sigh. A surprise for my return huh.
Anyway, this short trip to Bangkok is really fun. My parents are finally talking to each other! [thanks to me for forcing them on this trip. :)] The hotel is way stunning, and the toilet in the room is really cool, cos the door of the cubical is connected to the main toilet door. COOL!! We reached Bangkok on a bright, chirpy, kinda air polluted Sunday afternoon. The time was slower by one hour, so we had the whole afternoon to kill. Right after we checked into our hotel room, we went to the shopping more opposite the hotel. [I noticed that a lot of Thai[s] have braces on]






The hotel room + toiletTsk. That mall there was really huge, and it had the concept of Bugis street and Far East Plaza. Very messy. I bought my first pair of shorts there, and it cost 500 baht! Man. The annoying thing is that, the next day I went there, it was selling at a price of 290 baht-- which was like so much lower!! My mom was telling the salesgirl to like lower the price but she didn't want to. It's so infuriating. First, she couldn't understand what we were talking and neither could we. Second, the attitude was really bad. BAD. REALLY horrendously bad. She gave us the price and "bo hue" you and walked away. That applied to the night market we went after dining with Aunty Jay [Uncle Jay's wife, whom is also my "boss's" wife] too.



My favourites =)But before that we went to the Central World [aka World Trade Centre] to racky.
Central World
Food sold along the streets
PatPong
night market + my dad. lol"PATPONG" was the name. I classified it as "EROTIC". It's a night market, but at the side of it, there are lots and lots and lots of pubs of pole dancers in bikinis and sexy lingerie. Some even are those "bian xing" ones, and they are really really pretty! [Peng yiu! I saw your tong lei there lah! Very sui leh! No wonder you wanna go Changi "hun". LOL. Jkjk.] Even the name of the pubs are so erotic. Here's an example.
Okay. Back to the "bo hue" part. I saw these 2 caps that really attracted me, and I wanted them so badly. The man was so idiotic. He's a total ass, big time! He didn't want to further reduce the price to 300 baht for 2, and I had to come the next day, again. Last price, 400 baht. He was like showing attitude, so mean! What an ass. After my mom paid, he said, "you think I don't know you, you come yesterday! Keep asking.." Walao.. I was like wtf manz! Obviously they haven't got the manners to treat people peoperly. Who cares about that bastard. End of day 1.
Day 2 was horrendous, yes, the price and everything! Argh! In the morning we had breakfast in the hotel, it's a breakfast buffet. Yes yes, I tried to control myself, much better this time round, I didn't stuff and gorge myself to death. Enough is enough. Ah ha. Fabulous breakfast.
Yummy breakfast.We took a cab down to Chinatown, where there are loads of things! Cheap too! Walked and walked and walked. I can see my lungs now--- they are really black from all the dirt and polluted air I "xi jing qu". There are lots of cars and motorcycles around, even in alleys and the narrow roads. "ngeh ngeh suay" wan. Haiyo! Oh!! A lot of vespa[s], but not the cute type, the larger version. We spent the whole day there, and finally at 4 plus, we had dim sum at a small restaurant. The food is not really nice, all "jiao jiao wan". Went back to the hotel and put things down before we went Patpong again. Ah! My dad and I tailor-made a suit of formal wear. Hee. We went for fitting and the fitting room was err.. filled with err.. See for yourself.
Err.. Cencored. I do not hold liability for children under 16 who sees this. :XHAHAHAHA! We didn't see the entire Central World in Day 1, so we went back again. Haha. It's really enormous. Huge. MAssive. It's like VivoCity, which I so abhor, cos it's so big! And the things are expensive too! Well. Mango [I mean the boutique] is cheap, Starbucks is also cheap. I can't really find the things I want there, really.
Donnie! you got a shop in Bangkok!Ah!! The mango sticky rice in Bangkok is REALLY nice! Yummy to the corest manz! Day 3 was good. We went went to the "si mian fo" to pray before we to Siam Paragon Shopping mall. Another huge mall. Argh!




Food court + food.They even had Porche, BMW, Ferrari and Merc showrooms! Aw! Cool huh! My dream car Z4 roadster is there, my god. After rounds of walking, we headed to the food court for lunch. [I didn't get to eat the dim sum at Arnoma hotel, my french classmates said it's nice and cheap.] Took a cab back cos we have another round to fit the clothes =) In the evening, we went to visit Uncle Jay's mom, who is so sick and bed-ridden, and the look of her reminded me of por por. Exactly the same pattern. Tube feeding and all. Haiz. Then after that we went dining with Aunty Jay's parents and sister. So embarrassing! Cos I don't know how to address them and I even got a red packet from them manz! Haha. Then... we took a cab down to Night Bazzar for supper and also shopping. DAmmmmn happening.


Night bazzar.Day 4, which is also the last day there. Didn't go anywhere far, just near to the hotel, cos the person was supposed to come fetch us to the airport at 4, cos flight was at about 1930 hours. So it's bye bye Bangkok, hello home. Saw this pathetic begger begging for money.. He's really a poor thing. Hands and legs all gone.
Begger..
The ice cream before we left. [Rocher +Coffee]And when the plane was about to take off, there was a commotion between the air stewardess and a lady, in front of me. The lady was asking for another packet of crackers and the air stewardess came back and started shouting at her. It was like "This is rice crackers, not crackers! but you said crackers!!" I think she PMS that's why.. The lady was talking nicely to her and she was like so "pek chek". They asked to see her manager. Guess what? She came back a few moments later, and rudely remarked, "My manager will be with you after take off" and walked away. "chi le bao zi dan" sia.. Like challenging the customers. Oh, I haven't mention that her husband is an "ah beng". Even if he's not, but he still looked like. He was like "knn-ing and everything"... Tsk tsk tsk. After awhile, the manger came and the lady complained to her. Her husband was like so "xiao zhang" already, "I am very unsatisfied with her attitude, it's my birthday today and I deserve this? No way man! Shame on her to have this kind of attitude. I'm a member of TG, and I'll make sure she lose her job! You think what, I'm a holder of a Platinum card okay! And I own rolexes!" I couldn't help but laugh manz. No need to say so loud lah, mister!
I killed a mozzie before I left Bangkok. Hahahah! 2 hours of flight makes it 11pm to reach our destination. Went DFS to buy some DFS stuff, and I can finally buy liquor! Muahahahhahha. I bought a bottle of sparkling wine. 11% alcohol. =))))
Ah. Home sweet home. Reached home at about 12 and checked which stopover I got posted to. Thank you NYP for posting me to CSC. NOT~!! So dead now. Time to go dieting because:
Bangkok = [more eating + sugary stuff + a lot of coconut + fat + oil + over eating] x 4days = Gain weight, therefore must lose weight. [ see pictures]
Today is washing and more washing!
Oh. I forgot to mention that there are lots of ang moh shuai ge[s]. Can drool manz. LOL. Every morning go for breakfast it's like one whole group there. Woo~ Hahahaha.



<< Home