Ma ka ji ji!! Bought it over in Bangkok.Okay. I've got a really bad news here. I'm rubber band-ed.. For THREE WEEKS!!!
Went to the dental appointment today, to fix up my fallen bracket and tightened the braces. Yeah, and I didn't know that today it would be the day that I'll be putting on rubber bands. Sigh. It hurts so badly manz, as in like totally like the first time I put on my braces. Everywhere feels so sore manz! The pain triggers to more like a splitting headache. Argh. I don't know if I still can munch on "hard, solid food, but I reckon not. Gosh. I have to wear that for 24 hours, and I have to take it off when I have meals and put on a new one[I'm given one small packet with loads of small rubber bands], and the lower jaw is like moving forward cos it's connected to the upper jaw.. Haiz, it's too complicated to explain, and the pain is killing me. People, if you are smart enough, never put on braces unless your teeth cannot make it. If not you are like me, "zi tao ku chi". The pain is really horrible lor, no kidding.
The packet of rubber bands.. looks kinda small eh?I slept at 8pm just now, and was so awaken by my dad's "thunderous" laughter with his friend. Yea, what else? Soccer. Talk so loud, so inconsiderate, don't know people sleeping.. Haiz. Surprising Chelsea lost to Liverpool to 2 goals... What a shame.
Oh, and I think I'm quite brave today, cos I did something that I wanted to do long ago, but I didn't have the guts... However, the person seemed to be giving me a cold shoulder, I did what I wanted to do, and I'm satisfied. I'm cool. At least it doesn't bother me anymore. Right.
Fallen tree. Took it on the way walking to bus stop to french class, my house downstairs. 

<< Home