Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Haven't been blogging for a few days, cos had been busy editing the reports and stuff. Recently, the wind has grown stronger. It's getting so cold! I even wore my jacket outside when there's sun!
Well, this is the last week of my life in BSU. I'm sure gonna miss it. I think training for CSC will start next week, cos they haven't call me yet. For the both days, me and ah ji sneaked out of school and headed to Chinatown.. Happening manz. I love the place there! Yesterday, we went to "Yum Cha" the restaurant for some dim sum, as we both shared the amount for the voucher. Egg tarts, Cha siew sou, xiao long bao.. gosh! So nice manz! But we had to top up 9 bucks for the over ordering, horrible GST and service charge. Ah ji was "fruitful" yesterday. =)
Today, we are both equally fruitful too. Hee. I bought a pair of shoes and some other stuff, and she bought a blouse. Haha. I got the hang of bargaining for people manz! Thanks to the China trip I went last year. :p
Speaking of that, I'm going to Shanghai again, I think on March, for immersion trip organised by the school. Most of the places I've already been, but this time, it's different. I'm going WITH MY FRIENDS. Woo~ I do hope that it's confirm soon!