Friday, February 02, 2007

Went for UOB interview at Toa Payoh today, and I didn't get in.Yea, I screwed the whole bloody thing. Asked me loads of questions which I totally got stunned. I don't know if I feel depressed or happy about it. I mean, it's nothing to me, cos no matter where I go, I'd still be calling people and talk to them, makes no difference. The only difference is that, going to UOB will help your resume look nicer. Right. Fy got in, and she isn't happy at least one bit. Cheer up gal =)
Today was also officially the last day being in BSU. I am sure gonna miss it there, miss the slacking life, the people, especially the supervisor, cos he never mark me late before. LOL. I will miss calling Jason "pink pink". HAHAH. Oh, I don't think my shanghai trip is confirm, cos there's only 5 miserable people on the list, and we got to recruit more people!! 15 of them, goodness. 15 seems to be a relatively small number, but to actually find 15 people, it's difficult.
I just woke up, thinking that it's three or four in the morning, but when I checked the time, it was only 2230 hours. And now I can't get to sleep. Don't know how manz. I haven't done my french homework, and I'm so screwed up.