The second Saturday. 1145pm. Anyway, I really had lots of fun yesterday. After my French class, which it was a total wreck [cos I don't know the difference between imparitive and verb form and Christelle was so nice to explain to me again and again + testing and testing me again = me still being CMI], I went to town,apparently to go and "fu yue" as promised 2 weeks ago. Went to Taka and had dinner in a Japanese Restaurant. The rice was the most delicious rice that I've ever eaten manz! I think they use "zhen zhu mi" to cook. Very "shuang kou". Even a typical non-rice eater like me enjoy eating less than 1/2 a bowl. Had the Salmon set. =)
Later we went to Heeren, just to buy a "close to 200 bucks Levis jeans". NOT ME. I can't afford it. AND we SO HAPPENED to meet ji ji and * there. HAW HAW. After the purchase of Levis jeans, we walked to Far East Plaza, where I saw ji ji again! In the toilet sommore! You must be thinking where the hell it could be so coincidence... Met twice! To TELL you the TRUTH, we have telepathy. :p ANyway. I wanted to buy a pair of Ripples Flip Flop, but it turned out to be "okay-okay", so in the end I didn't buy. Actually I wanted to buy some clothes to go with my jeans and shorts, cos all I wear is tees and shorts or three-quards, I just can't find the right one. I have no nice blouses and stuff. I've got some pictures, but due to viewer's content, I shall not post it up. :))))))
LATER. Heh. Will be going shopping again. Maybe I should shop for accesories, bags or stuff. Time to splurge! Well. I'll minimise my spendings, I promise. :p
Later we went to Heeren, just to buy a "close to 200 bucks Levis jeans". NOT ME. I can't afford it. AND we SO HAPPENED to meet ji ji and * there. HAW HAW. After the purchase of Levis jeans, we walked to Far East Plaza, where I saw ji ji again! In the toilet sommore! You must be thinking where the hell it could be so coincidence... Met twice! To TELL you the TRUTH, we have telepathy. :p ANyway. I wanted to buy a pair of Ripples Flip Flop, but it turned out to be "okay-okay", so in the end I didn't buy. Actually I wanted to buy some clothes to go with my jeans and shorts, cos all I wear is tees and shorts or three-quards, I just can't find the right one. I have no nice blouses and stuff. I've got some pictures, but due to viewer's content, I shall not post it up. :))))))
LATER. Heh. Will be going shopping again. Maybe I should shop for accesories, bags or stuff. Time to splurge! Well. I'll minimise my spendings, I promise. :p

<< Home