Friday, February 09, 2007

Some people don't really understand English, especially on what I'm trying to say. In fact, I did feel really pissed just now. I went to AMK, just for the sake of passing tootie his CNY goodies that he ordered from me, and I carried the stuff all the way there, under the hot, scorching sun hitting hard on me, sweating so profusely... And you know, the feeling of me being in that sense was only "pek chek and even more pek chek".

SO I handed him all the stuff, so what? I decided to walk back to the interchange on my own, but still deciding if I should buy Pearly, since I'm already there. He was still tagging along, I know he treats me well, but I really need to be independent. I don't want to be dependent on anyone, especially that I'm SO old enough to do everything on my own. If I persist on saying I don't want, means I really don't want. Don't force me to make me ignore you or show you attitude. I've told people that I'm such a person who can't hide my feelings. If I'm angry, sad or whatever, the look on my face tells it all. I don't know, but I'm really realistic about this. If I'm harsh on you, I apologise. If you would just listen. I hate it this way, when you always do this.

Took a bus in the morning and I was late by 8 minutes for school! Not only that, I even "lian lei" BUG to be late. Flew like so fast to school. I thought the presentation was supposed to start at 830, but it didn't start until around 2. 1330 hours was the revealing of the allocation of results for the CSC. I'm going under SINGTEL! My god. Wanted DBS so badly, but I got onto first floor. Tharika was no better, she got into CASE! Telemarketing! Gosh. HS and Jas are damn lucky. Have each other. I'm like super alone down there manz. I'll just hope for everything to go smoothly for the next few weeks.

The presentation, I feel that I'm quite steady.. I don't know. But before that I was like nervous-wreck manz! And when it was my turn, I was pespiring and I felt warm all over me. Ahh. But glad it's all over. I love my group mates manz. They are such nice people. We had so much fun during the break just now, as in we went into the B308 room where there was another room hidden behind the mirror. Cos Yik was sitting in front of the mirror and doing the marking, so we thought that if we want to see our results we should go over there and peek. Before our presentation even begin, Say Kang took the mouse to keep the door open so that we could go into the room by another door, but Yik found out and locked the door. Aw man! Busted!

Finally. Presentation was all over at 420. She dismissed us like so early lah! Woo~ SO. Like what I mentioned, I walked to Amk, handed things over and got my money, took a bus home. Was so late for my show manz. Missed one quarter of it. Monday's the final episode!!! [Hinting to mei mei can come fetch me home.. but "she" having exams the next day..]
Sigh.. So it's Friday. Tomorrow its French and shopping, makan, shopping, come home sleep. I'm like so shitty exhausted. Monday I'll have to report at 830 sharp. BIG SIGH! I'm gonna sleep already.. Can't take it anymore manz. Got dental appointment tomorrow morning! Time to get that bracket fix!