Woo hoo~
Two days reaching home before 7! That's life manz. Training for CSC in school from 830 to 530? That's hell.
Yesterday and today weren't better. We had group discussion, and we had to research on the topic that were given to us, and present it on Friday. Gosh. Write report sommore. Yik was smiling and smiling, but we all know that she's a backstabber. She let us off about 520pm today! Guess what? From 830 we were watching videos till 5, and let us listened to some of the students' recordings when they were in CSC. BORING! I don't even know why the hell I got into CSC. Sigh. After listening to those recordings, I felt worse about my next 8 weeks in CSC. I'm so so so scared about calling people to do surveys. I don't even know which floor am I posted to. Hope it's on the 4th floor. Oh. I have two weeks break before school starts, according to ah ji. =) Gonna plan for holidays already. Heh.
Haven't meet old man for months. Told me that he's working at "Goo Chia Zui" but haven't got the time to meet him. Well, one day.
don't know why but I feel really really scared about something. Help~
It's 830 again tomorrow! Think of it find it ultra boring.

<< Home