Me with the models +Aggie
Today was wonderful manz. I really didn't expect the team building activity was so much fun! I always hated team building activities, because the activities sucked! However, I had loads of fun with my team mates.
In the morning, we went to LTD 1 [Sorry HS, gave you the wrong LT number] at 830 to have the lecture on stress management and "Fish". Called Tharika and I realised that I've called the wrong number.. I called her old number which her brother is using. Gosh. Luckily fy helped me call her and I realised that I had her number saved in my phone. -.- I'm that blur huh. Fish was interesting, but the stress management... Naw. I fell asleep during the lecture. Hahaha. Was nodding all the way. It all ended at 11 45 and I went to Cheers to look for ji ji, who so happened that her lunch time was at 12. Woo~ Had lunch together. I had 2 hours of breaktime, and she had only one, so I had to kill the other one hour. Thanks to BUGGER who kept me BUGGING for the next one hour. =)
At 2, I went back to LTD 2, and waited for Tharika before we went to Block E where our activities took place. First up was the "Treasure Hunt". Apart from the blazing hot sun that we had to find clues, everything was smooth, and our team was the first team to find all the clues and be back at the starting point! Woo hoo~ Guess what? Admin was in my team, and I must say, she's not bad lah, maybe I misunderstood-ed her during the days in BSU. Next was the "Project Runaway", where we had to cross dress a guy and a gal. So the misfortunate ones were Alex and Aurelia. Damn funny huh they all. We didn't win at this event but we had lots of fun. Aurelia was so funny! She was complaining that the "jacket" we made for her and how she looked! Quite shuai hor! Hahahaha. Alex was the funniest manz, he kept shifting his "breast" cos one side was higher than the other! And he switched shoes with Aurelia!!!! My gosh manz! Hahahahaha. All the other groups did not bad too! I took a video, hur hur! I also took a pic with Say Kang and Aurie and Aggie on their cross dress dressings. Finally, the last event was the "pass the ball around and if you caught hold of the ball you have to pick a paper [a dare] from the box and do it in front of everyone". now I realise that 50 of us fear of balls. Hahahah! Everyone was so scared that the balls are on them. LOL.
the devastated aurelia who saw her cross dressed outfit :p
Shuai qi aurie!
the unfinished Miss Alex
The finished Miss Alex, with aurie's shoes!
The contestants. =)
In the morning, we went to LTD 1 [Sorry HS, gave you the wrong LT number] at 830 to have the lecture on stress management and "Fish". Called Tharika and I realised that I've called the wrong number.. I called her old number which her brother is using. Gosh. Luckily fy helped me call her and I realised that I had her number saved in my phone. -.- I'm that blur huh. Fish was interesting, but the stress management... Naw. I fell asleep during the lecture. Hahaha. Was nodding all the way. It all ended at 11 45 and I went to Cheers to look for ji ji, who so happened that her lunch time was at 12. Woo~ Had lunch together. I had 2 hours of breaktime, and she had only one, so I had to kill the other one hour. Thanks to BUGGER who kept me BUGGING for the next one hour. =)
At 2, I went back to LTD 2, and waited for Tharika before we went to Block E where our activities took place. First up was the "Treasure Hunt". Apart from the blazing hot sun that we had to find clues, everything was smooth, and our team was the first team to find all the clues and be back at the starting point! Woo hoo~ Guess what? Admin was in my team, and I must say, she's not bad lah, maybe I misunderstood-ed her during the days in BSU. Next was the "Project Runaway", where we had to cross dress a guy and a gal. So the misfortunate ones were Alex and Aurelia. Damn funny huh they all. We didn't win at this event but we had lots of fun. Aurelia was so funny! She was complaining that the "jacket" we made for her and how she looked! Quite shuai hor! Hahahaha. Alex was the funniest manz, he kept shifting his "breast" cos one side was higher than the other! And he switched shoes with Aurelia!!!! My gosh manz! Hahahahaha. All the other groups did not bad too! I took a video, hur hur! I also took a pic with Say Kang and Aurie and Aggie on their cross dress dressings. Finally, the last event was the "pass the ball around and if you caught hold of the ball you have to pick a paper [a dare] from the box and do it in front of everyone". now I realise that 50 of us fear of balls. Hahahah! Everyone was so scared that the balls are on them. LOL.
They dismissed us at 530, and I took a train home! Saw a guy that looked like Leo who acted in the 7pm show. Don't know whether it's him or not, but he really resembled him manz.
PS* Aurelia, interesting hor! ahahhaha!

<< Home