For once, I've been smelling sweaty dried up sweat smells in two freaking days! Gosh! It CAN be THAT bad. Urgh! I can't stand the smell manz, especially when it's from the guys. I mean, not all, who doesn't sweat? But the smell is.. utterly atrocious manz! Eww.
I was so shagged like never in my entire life yesterday, I fell asleep while watching tv, and then headed to bed before 10. Was sleeping so soundly when the alram clock rang at 615, which I snoozed it till an hour later, the time I officially woke up. For 2 days, I was assigned to pair up with a buddy from CSC and listening to how they speak and explain all the work necessary. Minimum target for a day: 20 surveys. Damn. That's tough. It may be 20, but according to my observation, sometimes you aren't so lucky. You may call more than 40 times, you might end up with like.. 12 completed surveys? Yeah. Some surveyees are really.. *no comments*
Vday's tommorow, CNY's round the corner... I don't feel the festive season. Maybe in my opinion, v day is just another ordinary Wednesday. To others, v day could mean a really special. Yes yes, another day for lovers to spend the day together. Whatever. I'm just gonna come home and watch tv, tuck myself in bed. CSC can be so ever stressful. It helps kill time too. FAST. Unlike BSU. Missed that slacking life.
Went out with ji ji on Sunday - Bugis then Chinatown. Freaking crowded. Saw old man promoting TB beside Da Dong Fan Dian. Looked sooo ridiculously funny in that uniform lor! lol. We got tattoo! Airbrushed. I got a pig, ji ji got a spider, both on our ankles. Hee.
-I MISSSSSSSSS FANG YEAN!!!!!!-
When is that woman coming back to sch?!! I'm only the MK in CSC 1 can! Goodness. Come back come back!! Who ask you interview so good kenna UOB. Anyway, good luck to you on tomorrow and friday's test. =)
Oh. I'm so in love with you. You are still the one. =)

<< Home