Woo hoo~
So damn exciting~! I just came back from Chinatown, bought 8 egg tarts and a chestnut cake. DAMN NICE. Gave 2 to old man, because I had "Xin zhou mai fun" for dinner, just behind the place where me and donnie wanted to go for our "zha jiang mian"... But it wasn't open! Damn. I almost fainted. Couldn't find the stupid place, and I had to call daddy to ask him the way there. Gosh~ When we reached there, none of the shops [except the bars] were open for business.
Nevermind. So after our dinner, both of us walked to Chinatown, for donnie, she wanted to get a airbrush tattoo, which she got it, a pig on her hand and a "qi" [a chinese character] on her neck--- just below the hair line! Real cool. I wanna get that someday. We looked damn "lang bei" when we were at the platform. lol.
Later gotta go fetch my dad - not me driving. at the airport. :p
So CSC was really fun today, especially it's super nerve-wrecking cos I had to make a call to Jin Fu for role play, where he acted out as the customer. Damn scary manz. After the roleplay with him, I made REAL calls. REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL CALLS. OUT TO THE CUSTOMERS. Oh my freaking god. I was so freaking nervous and... my god.. I can't multi-task like typing and talking and refering to the excel file at the same time.. God manz.. I can't really concentrate as well, cos of the distractions. Geez. It's really scary. I will be officially on my own on Wednesday, and making calls on Thursday - according to Miss Noh.
Like I say, CSC isn't as bad as I thought. Love the people there. So darn funny. It's such a pity that the old batch are going off to their classical stopover. BUTTTTTTT~~~! There are a few people I wanna thank.
1) Yen Ling [my buddy for 2 days]
2)Hui Fen [ my buddy for the 2nd day of the week]
3) Lu Cia [ my buddy for today who guided me to making real calls]
4) Shareen [the one who looked like Shirleen NG, the biz fin. lecturer and the super enthu encouraging gal] And lastly not forgetting...
5) SIN HUI, whom I left out. [sorry gal :D]
Lastly to all the people in CSC 1! Good luck to you guys in the classicals! =) Will miss you people lots.

<< Home