Damn. DAmn damn damn.
My chinese new year holidays are like SO OVER. Can't believe it. I'm back here, yes, sitting right in front of the computer, NOT AT HOME but in CSC 1. Aiyo god manz.. HELP. The whole morning I've been making and answering calls to fellow CSC 1 mates. ROLEPLAY. YEAH. And later, we'll know where we will be seated and which Singtel project we are doing. Scary lah. AND will be calling Miss Noh for roleplay with the correct script. GOD. HELP~~
It's my lunch break now, and don't feel like eating anything because this morning Grace, Sean and Lynn and Sharon and me brought a whole chunk of new year goodies. Eat until can vomit. It's really fun but too much eating, doesn't do good to your tummy.
I've also gotten my CSC tee shirt, looks err.. horrible, but it's limited edition for US. HAhahaha. It makes me feel itchy cos they haven't been washed yet, and I'm quite sensitive to them and I've got a red patch on my skin from vigourous scratching. haha. ANYWAY.
Tonight there's also company dinner [my dad's]. I don't feel like going cos this morning, to my freaking god, I noticed I have a big patch under my eye. YES!!! DARK CIRCLES! ORH BAK KAK! MY GOD! It's so ugly manz! I felt like crying so badly. I didn't have a good night's sleep, I don't know why too. I shall go to bed 8pm sharp everyday... starting next week :ppp
Well. I shall blog another time, my lunch break's almost over, and I've got to buck up for this upcoming ftt and french test. Scared. :x

<< Home