Second day of the lunar new year. How good can it get? lol. I'm gonna summarise the days I didn't blog.
Well, on Saturday, my parents and I went to the temple to pray por por and gong gong at Balestier, and there was this idiotic man, who burnt my arm with his joss sticks. No kidding. I've got 2 marks there. Like I'm bitten by a vampire. Horrid looking. I know he didn't mean it, but he didn't even move away fast and just let it got touch to my skin. Walao, can see my flesh tt day lor. Now got 2 black burnt marks. Sigh.
After that, Daddy sent me to French class, which was another horrible lesson, cos Christelle told us about the topics that will be out for the test next week! So scary! There will be an oral exam, which includes self-intro or describing yourself or the examiner, the directions to Wisma from A.F, description of my house and classroom, and a written test. WTH. I'm so dead. I'm not even revising. No time for panicking. I just gotta start real SOON.
After class was supposedly to go straight for dinner, but heck, my dad told me "go home first then go". I was like "...." I brought my shoes to change, man! So after that we left and headed to the place where I had the "xiao long tang bao", at the Shanghainese restaurant. The food is not that bad, but I love the xiao long tang bao. That was the first time I had dinner with my cousins and uncle on the eve of the lunar new year. I still can't click with them. Like I'm the outcast of them all. I don't care much anyway lah.
Went to Chinatown after dinner. Was really really crowded. It's like "ren tie ren" manz. There was absolutely no place for you to walk. Went there just to get some goodies which were selling dirt cheap and as low as a buck. I got 16 boxes for 10 bucks, 6 of which were given by the uncle F.O.C. Woo hoo~ Brought my dad over to the booth where they were selling beers, and he bought 24 cans, packed nicely by a kind old man who owes me mango sago for a lifetime. Wah, can't wait manz. Be prepare to spend, big spender! lol.
LEft before they actually countdown, cos it's seriously too crowded. There isn't room for more people. Heh.
I spent the whole day watching tv for both yesterday and today. heh. Variety shows and movies were so darn nice! Am not looking forward to Wednesday, cos seriously, I'm so damn scared to start work --- Calling out people to do surveys. Sighs.
Anyway, not much happening stuff happened lately. Will blog again. =)

<< Home