Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yay!

I'm so happy. Elated. Psyched.


I got an 18/20 for my French oral, and it's the highest! Woo~ 4 of us got 18 actually. =) I'm so so so HAPPY. There was no french lesson cos there was a test, which I'm not totally prepared.. But it turned out to be quite easy for the written one. As Christelle was also testing others for oral, our test turned out to be a "discussion" test. lol. Everyone was like looking at each others' papers and checking answers. Even though they were teachers. lol. It's like they were sitting beside me, and they just took out their notes and started to copy. LOL. That's the funny part. When I said, "orh... teacher huh, do this kind of stuff... bad example ah..." and they replied "oh no no, I learn from my students.." HAHAHAHA.

I thought Natalie [our oral examiner] would ask me and Wendy to describe her but it turned out that she asked us to describe each other and asked my mobile number and I'm like, Oh shit I forgot how to say! Gee, but I managed to squeeze the juices out of my brains and say it out. Phews. And she also asked me to describe my appartment, which was like so scary manz! Luckily, I managed it well. There's only left 4 of us in the class. Lemon isn't joining until she finishes her "A" levels. Gosh. I'll miss everyone in class.


After french, I went to Marine Parade to meet Ann, and I waited for her like SOOOO SO bleedy long. 1 hour okay! My god. Damn tired. We went to the hawker where we had our dinner, and then went to Coffee Bean to have a drink and talk. It's been so long that we actually sat down and talk for hours. We sat there from 6 plus till it almost closed. Yeah. And we went home.


To be honest, I feel really good to be single, because this is the time I actually can spend more time with my friends. I'm not even 19, and I think now it's the time for me to enjoy my youth, my life and my friends, not in a relationship. I feel that I am learning to be independent because previously I've been relying too much on people. I don't want that.