I should take this last 10 minutes of my break time to blog. This morning is not a really good morning for me, cos I had already called everybody on the lists, those who didn't pick up didn't pick up, rejected ones rejected, helped me completed the survey completed and those slammed the phone slammed on me. So all in all, I had 6 completed surveys.
This morning I woke up around 7, and like this is the first time I woke my mom up, and that she actually overslept. Luckily. Thousands of cells died in me everyday cos I had to rush to school daily, fear that I'd be late and let the grade slip. I'm not actually a competitor, but I really do want to practise "professionalism" and also "punctuality", as in doing my things well and all.
Actually, it's kind of ironic for me to say this, but I don't feel GOOD as in contented being the "STAR PERFORMER" of the dealers because... I don't know how to explain this, it's really depressing when people asks me how many completed surveys I had done, every single hour or moment. It really gets me sick. I worked my ass out of it, just because I'm purely fulfilling the part of my job, not because of the title "star performer" and have extra 20 minutes break. To be honest, I don't really need that title nor break at all. It's nothing to me, except for the title that sounds nice. Other than that, I don't need it at all. Seriously. I'm just doing my job. I don't like it when people ask me about how many calls I've made or what, cos I feel pretty irritated. Although my face don't show it, I feel it. If anyone who wants this star performer title, just get it, it's not much use for me anyway. I don't mind not being the star caller, so that I can get out of this shit.

<< Home