Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WOO~

Sorry for not blogging for a few days. Hee. I was busy watching "hua yang shao nian shao nv" on the com in CSC 1 the whole day ILLEGALLY with Pon. Heh. I'm so obsessed by WU ZUN!!! Totally mesmerized manz. My goodness. How come there's someone so good looking in the world manz! Hahaa. Lynn was obsessed with her "Panda", the korean guy in that show "wedding".

YESTERDAY was like f***king madness in CSC. I called a man in the afternoon, and I don't know, maybe just woke up or f**king in process.. He took a freaking long time to reply me manz! Almost 15 seconds to every questions. My goodness. When I asked, "So sir, may I know is there any particular area of the product are you satisfied or dissatisfied with" and he paused a while and "YEah", was what he replied. HAHAHAHA. IT's really funny and cos I really can't help but control my laughter. After I hung up, I told my dealers and May Qi.. first one to say "EHH QC QC!" Madness manz.. When we went to QC, everyone who heard the conversation was laughing uncontrollably.

Monday was the start of the new week, which means that we had new leads and blank piece of paper with no completed surveys to let us complete. [this sentence sounds way weird.] Okay. I had the whole freaking lots of leads and no one answered my calls. Idiot. But me and pon had been watching shows illegally for the past 3 days. lol. AND today she just scared me to death manz. She plucked out my earpiece without muting or pausing the video. The video was still on going. OMG. Like Miss Noh was in the room and May Qi started coughing loudly, hoping to cover the sound of the video. Hahah.

Today is no different from any other days, because I'm quite free, just waiting for new leads to come in and then call. The only different is that FANG YEAN came to school today! Welcome back, my dearest ah ma! =))

Ah. There's something I don't know if I should pen it down here, cos whenever I think about it, it really pisses me off. But on the bottom line, ONE fucking thing that I know, is that, THAT GUY I KNOW IS ONE BIG FUCKING JERK. BASTARD. JACKASS. WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL HIM. If you wanna know, ask me about it, but it doesn't mean that I'll tell you. Depends on who you are.