OKAYYY.. Obviously I have nothing to do. No new leads, no callings. Slacking time!
New leads will come in only in the afternoon... AND JI JI.. my god.. go on mobile selling... Everyday she comes, and everyday me and may qi would DEFINATELY buy something from her. If only the products and other stuff are better and nicer and more attractive. It's not that I don't want to buy, it's really limited. SO JI JI if you are reading this... PLEASE BRING NICER STUFF DOWN!! and shun bian bring a bottle of orange/apple juice. Heh.
Oh. My other jie jie [Lynn], sleeping all the way. CSC you knowwww. "Zai guang tian hua ri zhi xia" she just sleep so soundly.. Just took a pic of her sleeping, will post it up when I get home. lol.
Right. I'll stop here. And Janis!! Don't be too sad. I'll always be there!
I'm like so missing Fang Yean, cos she's in UOB, and I'm in school. It's not that I don't like being in here, I sense things not going right for me. Like I said, I'm so glad that this is the 4th week and there's still 6 more weeks and maybe 5 for me, cos WILL be going somewhere, but I'm not really sure. Haven't confirm yet.
Sometimes I really wish that I'm in UOB answering calls and stuff, exploring the new world and meeting real working people, but so sad, I'm not. I've said before that my "ren yuan" isn't good. I don't know is it my appearance or whatever offend people, but I find it really hard for me to get along well with one. Also to own a blog, is to pen down my feelings and thoughts of what I did for the day, not to offend or literally "attacking" whosoever reading my blog.
BEing in CSC is fun. My grades over here might be a problem, but it's better than to be in BSU cos there's at least something to do. Anyway I got my grades. Got hold of Mr Tan just now. Hee. AND guess what? I got a big fat "A". Woo hoo~ Celebrate!

<< Home