Saturday, March 03, 2007

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE~~



Apparantly I'm super proud of myself. I got a 90/100 for my FRENCH TEST! Click and read the above email Christelle sent me.


I love my CSC mates! =)

Sometimes people don't know themselves had gone too overboard, and sometimes it's really awkward to tell them, so I decided to keep mum about it, and see how things go.
Yesterday was OH so slack in CSC 1. Probably it's the end of the month, that's why it's like this. No leads and everything. So we people just slacked like no one's business, and did a lot of ILLEGAL stuff and we were so lucky that we didn't get caught! WOO~
WU ZUN IS SOOOOOO SHUAI!!!!! OMG! [I'm gonna admire that shuai ge.. lol] I was watching "hua yang shao nian shao nv" on the com at my cubical, cos the day before yesterday I was watching episode 9 on YOUTUBE and my god, damn exciting! Lynn and May Qi both were watching the korean drama "Wedding" and they got so obsessed by that guy they name him "panda". May Qi was the busiest, on and off came watch "hysnsn" and "wedding". Heh. I really know how to enjoy life in CSC manz. [see pictures later] It's like slacking in CSC can so happen once in a lifetime. So much "ba wo" the time. So I continued watching until episode 13 until the end of the day, but there's still about 5 minutes more, may qi kept hurrying me to fast forward... And we[jie jie, may qi and me] were holding onto our bladders cos we were like super urgent and need the the loo so badly. lol. So in the end I just shut down my com, and went off.



This was the day before yesterday, and the first 3 pics were taken yesterday. [Enjoying milo nuggits and water. lol. All these acts are so illegal in csc.]

I brought them to "Hao Chi Lai" Shanghainese Restaurant for the nice "xiao long tang bao" and we ordered spring roll, yang zhou chao fan, jian bao, dou shao guo bing and that's it. It was nice, but I'm quite disappointed with the fried rice and spring roll. The nicest was still the xiao long tang bao and the dou sha guo bing. =) Before that we went to Funan's POSB cos Lynn wanted to withdraw her cash from her account as she lost her ATM card at home -.- and it took millions of years to finally come to her turn. Service is damn slow manz. And we were entertaining ourselves with the dealers script. LOL. "So on the scale of one to five, how would you rate the waiting time?, Oh, so may I know what's your actual waiting time?" HAHAHA.

After dinner which lasted like 30 minutes, we went LOOF! Woo hoo~ My first time pubbing. OKAY LAH~ Don't say I sua ku, cos my parents damn strict, not flexible wan, can't go pubs that kind. It wasn't really packed when we went there. It was later when more people filled the place. We ordered 3 glasses of erm.. cocktails. Miss Behiving, Peach Bellini and MAngo Tequila.. dunno what they call it.

the three cocktails.

I had like SO MUCH FUN with these 2 manz. Ah Liow left me a DEEP impression manz.. She's the one who let me "yi xia zi jie shou bu liao shi shi"... Tsk tsk... Didn't know she was that kind of person. Lol.
Went back before 11. THat's what I told my dad. If not he'll keep calling to disturb me. Haha. Anyway.. Thank you guys a trizillion. YOU two made my day and more outings next time!! [but must provided my dad not around in town first. hehe]






star performer. haha