I came home late last night, something that I usually won't do. In the morning, I went to the dentist and waited like an hour half just to hear him say, "you never put rubber band, no progress leh.. I also can't do anything.." Sigh. Wasted one month of the dental fee.
I reached home around 1pm, and I had to rush off to french class after that. And I was late for class because I didn't get the right class. Scared me to death manz. Luckily I met Wendy downstairs, and we checked the class, cos I saw the class code on my receipt was "3TA" and I've always been in Class B, suddenly become A like very weird. So I asked the receptionist to check and she said that the records showed that I'm in Class B, it's an printing error. Phews. Scare me manz. French class started out with about 20 people, and left 5 of us, with one new student joining us. Indo guy, 24 years old, and a friend of Ronnie. Oh my god. Pathetic 5. Time flew really fast yesterday.
After french, I went to BMC at Dhoby Ghaut to collect my long lost certificate for my Diploma in Travel and Tourism. Then waited for Ann at the bus-stop where we missed like a whole row of buses, and luckily there was this BUS 106 that goes to Suntec. So we took the bus. Went around walking and had McD nuggets meal for dinner. We both were so gian, cos we went to MNG and saw this really cool shirt and I eyed for the white blouses that were like "WOW" but we didn't buy them... Sigh. I think I'm gonna get them anyway. Soon. Maybe later. We decided to settle down at Starbucks, and I asked old man if he wanted to join us, and he's so unsteady, so no pom pi pi. LOL. He didn't come, working there but lazy to come.. Idiot. We didn't cam-whore cos there was quite a lot of people around. Haha. Sitting next to me was a little baby girl, she kept climbing and I've got that fear that she might fall. Her parents were like laughing at me. So embarrassing. Haha.
We talked for hours manz. By right I'm supposed to reach home before 11, but "yue liao yue jing cai" so I called back and told mon parents that I'll be home a lil later, hah, so happen that I reached home at minuit pile. My dad reached home half an hour later, and he told me not to come back so late again and by 10 must be home, and I'm like.. "Walao, I'm 18 almost 19 liao lor!! Still got 10pm curfew, let people know sure will laugh until die wan lor.." Depressing.
OKAY.
ATTENTION PEOPLE!! PLEASE IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY MRS FIELDS VOUCHERS, CHOCZ VOUCHERS AND NIGHT SAFARI ADMISSION TICKETS FOR ADULTS ONLY, LET ME KNOW BEFORE OR ON 9TH MARCH, FRIDAY, BEFORE 5PM!! SELLING AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. Refer to the column at the extreme right.
PLEASE HELP, I REALLY NEED THIS TO TALLY MY LAST ROUND STOPOVER'S AMOUNT.
Thanks a trillion.




<< Home