Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh BOY! Am I ever so bored. CSC you know, supposedly to be BUSY.

But guess what am I doing? Right. Watching videos. Munnching on food. Half-sleeping. Blogging. WU ZUN-ing. Smitten-ing. Other than the first, second and third one that I mentioned, everything is legal in CSC. Goodness. I haven't touch the phone for the first part of the day. I've reached my target and maybe the next calling session would most probably start on Monday? Don't know.

Fang Yean isn't here, but Alex is! Haha. Everyone inside and outside are watching hana kimi! Woo hoo~ Wu Zun~~

Loaded the videos and buffering is taking a hell of a long time! It's almost lunch, about another half an hour, and heh, I'll come back and continue my marathon.. provided I don't get caught. :p

Jie jie and May Qi... tsk tsk tsk.. Also over obsessed by the panda.. I just went over there to see the pics they were saving, and there was this kissing picture of them appeared in front of the screen, and I'm like "omg" and jumped and yea.. my unglamness was seen by them. lol. Since last week, all of us had been screaming and going goo goo and ga ga and gi gi over guys. lol.

Will blog again =) Lunch.