Monday, March 12, 2007

I haven't been updating my bloggie for almost a hundred days.. haha, no lah, just kidding. :p But it seems like a hundred days to me. I reformatted my com, but I can't surf the net but can log into MSN. Don't know what's wrong with it. "kok" up already. Luckily CSC's com still can use. Anyway, I'll start "narrating" my post from Friday after school =)

On Friday and after school, I met up with ji ji supposedly to be at 5.30pm which is the officially our knock off time but I waited for her for 45 minutes. Saw pink pink's friend [don't know what's his name though] and we chatted for a while before his mom came. And I felt much more like a dork when I continue waiting all by myself... And James Sim asked me why was I still doing under the umbrella, with a really curious look on his funny face. LOL. I was like, "HI SIR, going home? Aiya, I'm waiting for my friend lah.. Bye bye.." Finally when ji ji was done, we went down to Orchard, to Wheelock Place to get my poddy fixed. I was so scared, cos I didn't have any warrenty card with me, and I should say I'm really really FORTUNATE that I'm still under warrenty. As I queued for my number, I was browsing for the price and saw the contents to fix a poddy. And like the price are like "*", "*", "*" ... I assumed it's F.O.C to fix it. Then after looking at all, my god. "*" = please check the price with our staff. -.- I'm like, "SHIT, what the hell?" THAT was after I knew that I was under warrenty, no need to pay. hehe. After fixing it, me and ji ji went to Far East to find food, and we settled on some "Sweet and Sour fish" and her "Yang Zhou" fried rice and my "yu pian mee fen". We strolled down towards Somerset, and on the way I saw Fang Yean and I got a shock. LOL. Ah. The rest of it I don't wanna elaborate, cos ji ji also know. Friday was indeed a "memorable" night for us. LOL. Oh mon dieu. HAHAHA.

On Saturday, MR GOH [not ah zun] came to format my com for me, and after that I had to rush off to French, that's why I'm not able to online cos it's only half way done. I feel so sad, cos my french teacher was being changed.. to a Canadian. Not that she's not good [by the way she's Karen], but I feel that Christelle is better as I'm taught by her and both of their teaching method are really different... Important thing is that, if you wanna learn french, you should learn from a "zhen zhong zhen pai" FRENCH. Sigh. Moreover, our class are being combined, and I don't really like the idea, cos the people are weird. I have the sudden feel of losing the motivation to continue french. Wendy was asking me if I wanted to continue or stop for 1 term and continue the next. Well.. I'm still thinking. I'm not sure. Met up with ji ji again, headed off to Suntec and so badly wanted to go to the IT fair, but there was just too many people, we had a hard time going in and coming out. So we went out and go shop around and had pasta mania for dinner, which I didn't have any appetite cos I felt bothered. That's why. Then.. ah, Sunday.

Yesterday was a BRILLIANT DAY for me manz. I haven't felt so happening and happy for months until yesterday. Woo~ I went Marina Square, where I watched the Ninja Turtles "live" on stage where I used to work... Gosh, that place is filled with indescribable memories of me and my friends. I was so excited to see the ninjas manz. The event was about only less than half an hour, and there was this question and answer session whereby if you answer correctly, you'll get a free poster of the ninjas! How I wanted it so badly. I might not know a lot about them, but TMNT was my childhood favourite cartoon and until now it still is. I still remember that I skipped the NDP preview just to watch the movie premiering on tv when I was Primary 5. lol.

The stupid shanghai restaurant was closed when I went there. How infuriating. In the end, we went to the coffee shop beside it to have a drink. Haha. Weather was hot. *sorry* Went over to Bugis and walked around and wanted to settle down in Starbucks, but three is a crowd manz. So we ended up in Delifrance. No idea where to go. lol. Took a bus to J.E and back again. LOL. But seriously, I really want and have to thank this person. YOU made my day. Really you did. I feel so motivated.

Well, today I woke up early, and of course by 7.20am I'm all set, ready to go to school. However waiting for my mom to come back from the market to cook "luo han guo" cos my dad wasn't feeling well. He coughed all night manz. *Get well soon, my dear daddy* And I haven't had a good night's sleep. Partly because I was too happy. OVERJOYED. My dad's non-stop coughing. The pillow's fault. Hungry. YEah. Speaking of hungry, I remember having cereals for breakfast, accompanied by a few hae bee hiam, and until 4 plus I had a cup of Ice cafe mocha and that's it.. I forgot to eat dinner. I reached home at around 915. I rummaged the fridge for food, but I had a glass of milk instead. Haha. No good having supper at night. hee. Oh. I think I'm stopping here. I need toilet.