Visitors again. Gosh.
4 more weeks to the end of CSC. No, 3 more. I'm gonna miss this place.
10.08am
Didn't knew that a bar of hershey's cookies and cream chocolate can make me feel so relaxed. Haha. I'm quite stressed up actually, but after illegally munching on it, I feel quite good.
12.43pm
I just came back from lunch with ji ji. Had ham mayo. Oh. I'm going to my dentist appointment later. That LiOW... VERY TROUBLESOME. lol. Practically the entire csc are helping her to look for a blogskin that suits her style.. and personality. This cannot, that cannot.. Oh my god.. this woman.. tsk tsk tsk. Damn picky and fussy! "eee, that sucks." LOL. Liow ah liow, dun be so picky lah.. is always what I kept telling her. Her reply to me was, "If not picky, wo bu jiao Liow may qi". *faints* That woman seriously got problem. HAHAHAHA.
All the dealers are on flexi, compassionate leave and mc, so the whole table of dealers would be gone, except ah Liow. Take care manz. LOL.
2052 hours
I feel so weird blogging at home, cos I haven't been doing all these stuff at home, cos my internet server was down, and had to rely on school's computer. I tried ways after ways to do, call the bloody singnet up and stuff, I finally can connect to the internet. hooray! I was like jumping up and down with my phone.. the singnet CSO was still on the line and I'm so happy. Then I found out that MR GOH put my user name as "yu hui loon".. WALAO I mean that is like so ku ku manz! Got so damn freaking irritated with him cos he kept laughing and laughing non stop.. That asshole. Grr.

<< Home