It's expectionally quiet today. Really quiet. Jie's on mc, and I miss her screaming of "OMG!! He's so handsome! Panda!! I love you.. Wait for me okay baby I'll be back..." lol. Pon's away for mystery shopping, leaving me, Siti and Liow in this cold, freezing pathetic room. Ah, I forgot to bring my motivator along today. Shid. Sigh! We'll have visitors coming to visit us later, and sad to say, I have no more leads. Haven't hit target as well, cos the leads really suck big time manz. So I've got to wait for Friday.
*Why am I waiting??*
Sigh. I guess being humans, everyone has feelings. Internally and externally. I may be crapping, but I strongly feel that I'm making the wrong, the worst decisions in my entire life. What has being in DIM taught me? I don't make good decisions at all. I gave up everything just to get the thing I want, and ultimately I get nothing. I ended up being depressed.. and disheartened. I cried last night. Normally I don't reveal that, not because I'm pissed or angry whatsoever, just simply because I'm sad. I felt that my heart winced everytime I think of it, and I would think to myself, and ask, if I really made a wrong decision to give up? I don't wanna reveal what I'm depress about. I mean, no one understands. Well. Maybe there's one who does. I feel so... moody. I mean, I don't know why am I giving myself troubles and brainless thoughts... I just think and think and think...
The only time that I can stop thinking... is the time I work.
11.45am
I'm feeling sad. Apparently this week hasn't been a good week for me. I stammered throughout while calling customers. I don't feel good manz. I wanna go watch a movie. Working is not helping, cos I'm not doing anything. I just feel sad, suddenly. It's weird but like what Carol said, "look so dead"... Somehow it's true. I'm moodless.
I ruined my entire week. Pourquoi?!! And I haven't got a single clue why am I feeling so emotional since the starting of the week. Pourquoi pourquoi pourquoi?!! Je ne sais pas!
2.02pm
Liow and Pon left me and Siti alone in the room! There's no one else except us. Yea, they're off for flexi and I AM, by right to go see dentist cos my teeth got crooked. I realised it when I was in the loo, checking out the food stuck in between my teeth. Sigh. However, because of the 3 not around, I can't go, so Miss Noh said she'll let me go tomorrow. Heh. How bad could it still go? I think the reason to cause my teeth to be crooked is because of the inconsistency of rubber bands that I've attached. Maybe. Je ne sais pas. Haven't had any completed surveys today, and I guess some must be literally elated right now.

<< Home