Finally. Ah jie and Liow FINALLY got their blog. Finally!!!!!
I don't feel good this morning, cos I have a serious terrible tummyache. Help man. Oh gosh. I'm kinda feeling weak all over! Must be something I ate just now. Sigh. I can't wait for another 2 weeks to come! Oh boy. Ohhh boy.
3.46pm
Just came back from the loo. My god. The toilet on the first floor is forever smelly. IT stinks totally. My leads are a total goner as well, cos I called until the phone practically "pit" [crack], no one wants to answer my call, if not, they reject me. Why does it have to be this way manz? My ear is like hurting so badly, and I foresee that I would be deaf at the end of TEP.
My motivation is back, happy to say that actually, because for the past week, I wasn't having a good time calling, but so far.. still not bad, although haven't hit twenty. I'll forgo it, should take a break already manz. TIRED. I'm hearing Liow complaining, no.. grumbling about the calls she made, "wo yao puo bai le". Haha, funny manz. I am doing illegal stuff again -- Eating.
I'm so hungry. bored.

<< Home