I seriously don't understand.. that why some people just don't realise how fortunate they are! I just don't get it. [I want also don't have lor!] I mean it's really silly for a person not to realise that she is being treated so whole-heartedly and then what? She doesn't even give a damn to the person that is treating her well? What the fuck. She doesn't deserve to be treated nice! I detest this kind of person, and I feel that she's really disgusting. If I were to be a guy, I give her a darn two tight bloody ten bucks manz, that fucking bitch. She doesn't deserve anyone good in her entire life. She's just a miserable asshole that makes use of people's "hao yi". To think that he treated you so nice, spend big bucks, yea what kind of fucking shit did you give him in return?
[I'm not referring to any of my friends. It's just a "bu shuang" comment on someone.]
I feel really really pissed with myself, because of the mistakes that I did in CSC, and I know that it is going to affect my grades. Yesterday my feedback from Miss Noh was that I wasn't attentive enough when listening to calls, and today I checked my leads and realised there were a lot of unknown dealer codes. I'm so angry for what I did, the carelessness and everything, the mistakes. It's like being in a relationship, because when something happen, it will leave some scar on it.. which goes for the same thing in now in CSC. MY MISTAKES!!! Sob. I feel thankful for my dealers. whom are always there. =)

<< Home