Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sighs. It always daunts me when there's report writing. I really hate writing the reports at the end of each stopover. Yea, and guess what? I deleted my copy of last stopover's TEP and personal selling report. So meaning that there's no reference for it anymore. AND AND AND.. This is not yet the worse of the worse. Lemme tell you, I really don't understand my bloody com. It always dies on me whenever I needed it the most. THE MOST AND CRITICAL time of my life. I'm going Funan and send it in for servicing tomorrow, hopefully it'll be done before next next week, cos I need to seriously chiong for the reports. Luckily, there's my com in school, maybe I'll skip lunch and breaks in between to do it up, in case I can't do it at home. Hopefully next week I won't have much calls to make, so I can do them up and set myself a peace of mind.


Oh yeah, french class was good, but I still miss Christelle. Saw her after class, and I'm so psyched to see her. I just love that french lady, she's such a nice person! Ah, Karen knows Christophe Mallard! My goodness, I feel that everyone around me are linked! Totally!

I'm counting down to two more weeks. After that, I'll be super free.. from tous! I'm so so so looking forward for holidays to come, and CSC to an end, WHICH I would be missing it. My best stopover, definately. And another thing. Donnie, I'm so looking forward.