Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh ho ho. Fancy me blogging during apres-midi. HAHA.

This morning went briefing, and it's confirmed. My dad somehow called me and asked about the details and I told him. He was like give me her number I'll call her.

I brought like a whole lot of things today. I brought: my mom's mobile phone to change her SIM card to a 3G one, the SCV analog box to change it to a digital one, and just now they handed us a bag, and now my place is FULL of stuff. Don't believe? I'll show you when I post the pictures up. I help ah Liow to call just now, cos I got totally no leads. Haha. It's not that I don't have, it's just that the people they are don't want to answer. I left about 3 more before I actually reach my target. Going for GELARE later!! Woo hoo~ Finally my vouchers are in use. LOL.