
I haven't been updating much, cos these two days I was busy you tubing.. yea, and packing.
This week was rather a busy week. April's leads came and I had to call on Wednesday and Thursday. And thursday was my last day in CSC. Me and my mates really had a great time. Instead of calling, we cam-whored, picturing ourselves [because we won't get to be in the same class] in my newly-purchased digital camera. Heh. Thanks dad. I love you. [for buying the cam for me :p] Well.. We took lots of goofy shots, especially for ah jie. Hahaha. Emilyn was like the "drug addict", Miss Noh brought the new batch to UOB for interview and came back, and I managed to take a few photos with her. We even took a "family photo" however lacking people in there. Well nevermind, because I won't be there next week. Haha. So it's like "shao yi ge ren" no one will know. Haha.
The 9 weeks in CSC was definitely fast. I can still remember how I used to hate and dread it, and now I actually missed it so much, especially when I clicked on my folder where many pictures filled. It makes me reminisce of all the happy times there, it's so memorable. I've even known each person more-character wise. The people I miss most are my dealers. They are the ones who always keeping me company and do all sorts of funny things to brighten and liven the day. I remember ah jie screaming for panda with Liow, me and pon and siti looking at ah zun. Hahahaha. All those illegal stuff. But the one person I'm super thankful is Miss Noh. She can be lame, real lame, doing her "zhao pai dong zuo" - Rolling her eyeballs. She has in a way influenced me to be better. She shared stories with us and can really just "liao" with her. Yellow - "zhong yi qi" hahaha. She said that. I could still remember.
The others, from Hello!
Emilyn - I'll definitely miss her whiskers face, and coming into the room to zo bo with us,
Emilyn - I'll definitely miss her whiskers face, and coming into the room to zo bo with us,
Grace - The NYP-Bishan pasta mania delivery gal hahaha,
Kah-hole - The online shopping addict, and stop calling me by that awful freaking name okay!
Jason - the KUKU who used the keyboard to crack Pon's blog pw,
For the rest, I didn't mention, please forgive me. haha. You guys made my day in CSC too!
My wonderful dealers:
Sean - I didn't know you can imitate kah hole's high pitched laughter until that day, "gua mu xiang kan" manz [Congrats for being the * caller]
Liow - The super hyperactive, but always "mibrain? migrain?" whatever. whose laughter's super contagious. Remember to give me the i weekly that got Ming Dao hor! (:
Pon - the milo nuggits addict, we share food!
Siti - You're laughter is so funny and you laugh, I laugh. HAHAHAHA. Super contagious.
Ah jie - My DEAREST COUSIN!!! I can't believe we are at the same stopover! HAHAHA. The panda fanatic.
It's been fun and wonderful knowing you guys. I love you all peeps!
So after school on Thursday, we went Loofin'. Amazing place, love that atmosphere, hate the drinks. I ordered Lychee Martini. Woo hoo~ I'm only interested in the lychee. Hehe. Unfortunately, ah jie couldn't make it because of her national test but she did come afterall, and it was a surprise for them. I had to go home, I can't go chiong with them. "Lou dou heng xin ka poh, mm tak chiong" cos or else my head will be rolling off from me. Reached home at 11, and realised that he wasn't at home. how good. You tube a while before turning in.
As for Friday, it was a public holiday. I spent my whole time YOU TUBING for more than 12 hours. I just kept watching, and I've finished the whole series of show today. I'm really tired. I have unfinished business to take care of and I'm really... tired. I haven't actually packed my stuff for my trip. For those who knows, thanks for the wishes, I'll enjoy myself there, hopefully. For those who don't, it's okay. Haha. I don't intend to tell anyone either.
People in CSC, I really miss you guys.

<< Home