I'm back!! from my trip. It's been a long one week. I miss home! Attached are some pics to share. Heh heh. I lazy to update the entire one week manz. L-A-Z-Y! Hahaha. But the bargaining was damn good. And don't know why, the food was super nice on the last day of our trip.. EVEN the meals on board too manz! Woo hoo~Enjoy!
the man "frying" the tea @ Hang Zhou
Tang Yuan from Su Zhou
White peacock @ Red Carp Pond, Hang Zhou.
SHANG HAI hotel room.. there's a com manz! woo~ and the toilet.. tsk tsk tsk...
Nice? Heh. It's also taken from shanghai.
Eating!! Damn nice la.
The "dong fang zhi zhuuuu"~~
263rd floor from the tower..
Cheng huang miao~!
THE REAL THING!!!!
to MQ: You want some? HAHAHAHA. See, I told you I'll take a pic of the xiao long bao. DAMN NICE la. We go tog next time ok! hahaha!
Niu rou jian bao

look at all the stuff - last day. PACKING!
In the plane.. mid-air.
The nice food on board.
Look at the tidbits. It expanded. Hahaha.
Bought this @ Shanghai as well. Hahaha. Cos got ah zun at the backpage. LOL.
My illegal DVDs
Look at the food I brought back. HAHAHAHA.
My clothes.. and bags. HAHAHAH.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Previous Posts
- I happened to come across this pop up serving the...
- Okay Okay. This huh, made for dealers only. Haha....
- I feel vexed. No one knows. I haven't put my cloth...
- I haven't been updating much, cos these two days ...
- I have been you tubing the whole day, really. And ...
- I know what's the meaning of "kan de kai" already....
- Close shave today manz. Scare me to death again. Y...
- Beautiful Monday today. All the chionging of PS re...
- This mixture of feelings has been inside of me for...
- the very expensive mineral bottle : $12 Champagne...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home