Look at how time flies. I just reached home from school manz. Damn sian. First day of school, many familiar faces. Met some TEP mates and we were so excited to see each other. I had GSC lecture and QM tutorial. I tell you, tutorial suck big time man. By right it was supposed to be an "introduction" tutorial and we are like have almost 2 hours hardcore tutorial watching video and discussing and stuff.. Walao. One word for it - SIAN.
I shan't go any further anything about school. Thinking back, I went to watch Phantom of the Opera the other Saturday night, which I think it was super nice. I love the Phantom! He sung well. Yea.. and I rushed all the way back from Malaysia just to watch it in time! Heh heh. Had a short trip and went to my dad's shop and did some shopping!
Well.. As for yesterday, I wanted to blog but calls kept coming in, so there wasn't any chance for me to blog. I went TPY and the bus journey was like damn long la. I took 38 thinking to stop on the way or go all the way to interchange, and I went to the interchange. The damn bus passed and I didn't get down the bus. It was still a double decker. THEN 28 came, single deck, and freak it, so many people.. wait for 31. Chek arc. A single deck as well. Wah.. Made me really irritated manz! And the uncle drove so slow and I was late by almost half an hour cos I couldn't find the library. Then went all the way to IMM and oh yea, collect my books. hee. I kinda have the phobia of taking bus. My butt got numb for sitting very long! Aiyiyi! Anyway.. I should get going lah, will blog again.

<< Home