Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm back to blog! Ah, today, the rain's pretty heavy. Well it's good, for it had been some scorching, hot and sweaty days in my area.
I'm preparing for my big day -- tomorrow. Hopefully, I don't need to register again. [people who curse me to fail.. you go and die la.]
I went for my dental appointment this morning. Fortunately I went to double check the time of my appointment cos I keep thinking that it was 1pm instead of 11am. Wah, luckily I saw and get prepared and rushed down to wait for the bus. While halfway through walking to the bus stop, I realised I had forgotten to bring my ez-link card with me. I had to chiong back home and get it. I was late like 5 mins and waited for more than half an hour for my turn. Whoa. I think the doctor tyco wan manz.. cos I haven't been putting on the rubber bands until today, since the trip to China. And he said, "your teeth is looking pretty good". I was like, "huh". Hahaha. He asked me if I liked the structure of my teeth, and I said the other side was longer than the other. I need to learn how to keep my big fat mouth shut. He used 2 rubber bands to connect from the bottom to the top with a shape of a "N". And now I can't open my mouth big manz. 辛苦得要命! Haiz, I shan't drag further. Gotta hit the books!