Saturday, April 21, 2007

Okay. Let's just say I'm retarded.
As you people can see, I had been staying home for the past 5 days and today, is the only day that I went out -- French class. -Paranoid- I went to class as usual myself and I rushed like hell, and... it was before 1pm when I got ready. It didn't occur to me that I was early when I looked at the clock. So I dilly-dallyed for about 20 minutes before I leave the house. Everything was fine, until I wanted to lock the wooden door. I forgot which key that's used to lock it, cos I always mixed up the key to the wooden door and my bedroom's. I took about a couple of minutes to figure out and then proceeded walking to the bus-stop. OKAY. Stupid thing is, I was at the bus-stop at 1.25pm which the bus was supposed to arrive at that time, and NO. It came like 20 minutes later? What the hell. Yeah whatever. I reached AF at 2.30pm, right on the dot. [I still haven't register for the next class, ah shiat] There were only 5 people in class today. The rest of them.. MIA.

I have next Saturday off! Woo hoo! Yippee!

My dad fetched me home at 5.30 as usual, hah, to let me be back home in time to watch my "Xi yuan lu" at 6. Guess what? I took almost 5 minutes to open the bloody wooden door. Yea, I think the last time I officially opened the door was like 2.5 weeks ago? Ahhh.. Retarded. Had been watching Angel Lover since yesterday, cos I thought there was only 10 episodes in the dvd, who knows there's even more. I watched non stop till episode 12. Said that I'd do something yesterday, well, I did study for the big day, and spent the rest of my time watching the show. Not bad for a start already... Sigh. Oh I happened to realise that the TV series "Veronica Mars" is not bad. Watched it the day before yesterday.


One day, I shall have a post of my top 10 guys in my list. Okay give me some time and I shall search for them. HAHAHAHA. :p