BACK HOME!!!
Today is a realllllllly loooooong day. Can't believe it. First week of school. 9 to 6, 10 to 5... what is next? AND today.. is my mommy's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
-sings the birthday song-
School's pretty fun today, apart from all the boring lectures and lab sessions.. I wouldn't want to comment about the GSC tutor, my god, she's weird. She looked different in the picture in her card and the reality. After that we had Eugene Pang's lesson, International Marketing, tutorial first, then lecture. We had no idea in the first place who is Eugene Pang, so Janis, Hilda, FY and me, we placed bets to guess how he looked like. Single eyelid, had belly or anot, and I came up with the forfeit that was like the one who lost must go and tell Pang he very shuai. LOL. After a while, he came and was 18 minutes late.. When we saw him, FY and me were like.. "Whoa.." He's one good looking lecturer/tutor manz!
[fy goes like this: 他很帅hor?! 很帅 leh!]
I would somehow agree with fy manz, cos TO DATE, Eugene Pang is the most good looking lecturer we had for all semesters. Hahaha. I was telling fy that at the end of week 12, she should tell Eugene Pang that he's shuai. HAHAHA. Everybody reading this please take a note, remind fy that she's gonna tell him that. :p

<< Home