Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm back home! Met ann for dinner at Changi Airport, but I went Woodlands to meet her first and took 168 and then 27 to the final destination! Ah. My all time favourite ban mian and soya bean drink. Damn nice. Anyway I saw the doctor this morning, and he said I was fine, but the conversation throughout was damn funny.

-knock knock-
Doctor: Yes, come in.
Me: Hi doctor!
Doctor: Yes Yu Hui,what happen?
Me: Haiyo.. LS lor!
Doctor: Huh? Lao Sai ah? *laughs* How long already?
Me: Ya la, come back from China like that already.. One over week lor..
Doctor: Wah! So 夸张啊?!Eh you very tall leh..
Me: Aiyo, what to do..
Doctor: Aiya, nothing wrong la, got alot of wind huh.. Can be model lah!
Me: Dunwan lah, no looks and figure and sommore so fat, be what model..
Doctor: Aiya.. Now people want to find not the skinny skinny type wan lor. and pls, you are not fat.
Me: Very sad leh, so shopping very sad case man..
Doctor: Huh, why? No size ah?
Me: No lah.. Yesterday I go shopping find toilet and went so many times.. Spoil my shopping mood la.
Doctor: Chey.. Okay la, you eat more veggies and stay away from oily food and milk products.
Me: ?!! HUH.. Milk products?! Cannot drink milk ah? Walao, this morning I just drink lor, then my breakfast gone.
Doctor: Aiya see la, no wonder. Okay, you take care ah. Bye bye!
Me: Bye!

Class starts in the morning tomorrow. I need to get an early rest tonight. Been sleepless the last few days.