I reached home around minutes to 9.
Aw, SPIDERMAN 3 is POWERFUL! I LOVE TOBEY MAGUIRE! He's hot. ANYWAY, ji ji and I were shopping for things when we thought of watching spidy 3. I actually haven't watched the second part to it, but the movie was awesome! Gosh, repeat a hundred times more, and I'll just watch it manz! Woo hoo! Damn happy today la.
School started at 12 for me, and guess what? I forgot to bring my GSC lecture notes when this morning I actually was ransacking for it. I realised it when I was in the LT, and on the way to school in the mrt, I was like, why is my bag so light? Yeah. Sheed la. I forgot to bring. Oh. During my trip to school, there was this crazy man, he spat in the train three times! He's disgusting and so damn uncivilised! When he came in he just started to rant "knn", "ccb" and whatever! Despise that kind of people. Next was tutorial, and the teacher.. *sigh* Keep grouping us into different group, feel so chek arc. Luckily she ended class 10 minutes earlier. Off we go... Hahaha
Before we watch the movie, we went snacking at CJ. The burger's damn big la. Shared with ji ji. And the ice lemon tea... My god.. Must add the syrup yourself wan, and I didn't know that there was this syrup and we added 2 packets of sugar. It tasted horrible. Then I took the syrup, add and taste, add and add and add and it still tasted bad. We drank some and threw it away. LOL. Eww. Later, we walked all the way back to Raffles City to get some Mrs Fields cookies, and zoomed back to the theatre.. When we went in, the movie just started. How nice. Heh heh. It was dark, and we couldn't see where we were going. LOL. Anyway, spidy 3 is a good one. A must watch manz. Happy day!

<< Home