Friday, May 11, 2007

Whoa. This week is a real hectic week manz. Totally wiped me out. I feet like super tired manz! Gosh. My NAFA is on the 29th June and that is like one and a half more months to go? Oh man.. Total madness. I can't believe it. Okay. The good thing about NAFA for GIRLS is that, if we fail, it won't reflect on our transcript, in addition, we have 2 CCA points! So should I just fail? LOL. I seriously don't know la. My "ti li" is like super shit la. Haiz.

TODAY=STRESSED. Yesterday even more stressed. I was like, chionging the tutorials for international marketing and GSC which I didn't manage to complete until this morning. Heh. I did the first two only. Slack ah. hahaha. The tutorial for GSC is super difficult to understand. What push/pull cycle thingy and the tutor contrasted herself, and everything she said was, "Good, good.. very good.." Like what the hell la. If I anyhow scribble nonesense in the ica see she say good anot. -.- After that was an hour break, followed by E.P's tutorial. Serene called me and said that he's in class. Sabby, Janis, ji ji and me were late for his lesson by a few minutes and it turned out that we don't have any tables and chairs.. And we got to take them from other class! Gosh manz, that's super embarassing and there were foreign students in class and aiyo.. Paiseh manz. Janis said,"he can't start without us cos we have to present.." and I was like, oh ya huh.. The moving of chairs and tables.. I made a lot of commotion la, and Janis was laughing throughout. LOL.

This paragraph is specially dedicated to FY. We are both crazy over E.P and today, my dear friend here "zhuan dao" already. He was standing in front of her throughout the whole 1h30minutes tutorial la! She had this very "xin shang" and sparkly look on her eyes and I caught her staring at E.P. HAHAHAHA. Damn funny. Oh gosh.. FY, you go tell him he shuai la.. don't need to wait until week 12. HAHAHA.

Tomorrow french class again, jia you jia you! (:

-missed-