Haven't got the time to blog yesterday. I was watching spiderman 2 that telecasted on channel 5 yesterday evening. I haven't even complete this week's tutorials! Friday's GSC ICA 1! Goodness manz, and I haven't started revising! I NEED a GSC EXPERT!
Guess what? I was out the whole day yesterday! It was rather fun though. Got myself some tees near GMC. Then... I went to meet up with.. haha.. you know who you are la, huh.. HAHAHA. *grins* You can't wear the tee! Aww manz! I loved that shirt so so so much and now it has to become mine. HAHA. I think the swamp/mangrove area was really nice. I don't mind going there again to do some reflection too. Haha. Not see your reflection in the water la. Maybe it's a good place to do tutorials. It's really quiet and serene. Damn nice la the place.
Class today was LONG okay. 9.30 to 3 today. But tomorrow we don't need to stay until 6! haha. There's pros and cons, so I can't complain. *shrugs* Seriously I'm so so so scared for GSC on Friday. I think I'm gonna screw it.
I'm talking to fy now in msn, and she's such an idiotically funny girl manz. VERY funny. She's excited to attend EP's lessons, which is tomorrow. And I told him that he's about 36 [source: alex told me about it] and she was like "so old.. siansss." Don't believe ah? I show you. Hahaha. Eh fy, see already don't vomit blood hor.. It's just for the fun of entertainment. Hee :p
And ah leong tagged me and came up with the term "FYEP". This is so horribly funny! hahaha! She was like "you advertise for EP your IM sure A wan" and I was like, "I don't mind if I get an A for this module if I can advertise for him." Hahahaha! Oh gosh! I'm so horrid, sound as if I wanna help EP "xiang qin". I think if EP's being left on the shelf.. FY sure will take him home wan, hor, fy? HAHAHAHA. Okay la.. I shall stop teasing you. You know.. You must "COMMUNICATE". LOL omg.. Tomorrow when I come home sure blue black all over.. LOL. :X
Right right. I'm gonna sleep already. Je suis trÉs fatigue~ Bonne nuit!


<< Home