I'm home! I waited for the bloody bus for like so long?! And I reached home just half an hour from now. I don't know why, but je suis trÉs fatigue. I slept in the bus! Almost missed my stop. I don't know why, but every Saturday comes, I don't feel like going to class.. Cos I feel kinda sian. Maybe also because of Karen. Sigh. She keeps yelling and yelling.. She isn't like Christelle. Christelle is more patient.
Oh. The who came, but I wasn't really keen la. Thought that when every Saturday comes I'll be like damn motivated. Ah, forget it la. Sianzation. It's gonna rain again, it's gonna be very nice to sleep in. Heh. I haven't start on my GSC which falls on the Friday, and tutorials. Sigh!! What to do?
By the way, I've received my presents already. Heh. 2 levis jeans, D.P shirts and some stuffed toys, chocolates, the i-station stereo and i station traveller and 2 kipling make up bags from my parents, and that big box of merci is from my aunty from Malaysia.
So basically.. Today is not a really bad day either... Well I don't know.
I just miss that you-know-who.

<< Home